the nice guy from canberra who bought stephen FTO

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vannil
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

the nice guy from canberra who bought stephen FTO

Post by vannil »

hey, everybody

my name is liam and my dream has come true and i now own my first fto. all those hours of work has finally paid off.

i couldnt believe it when i found stephen car it was love at first sight for me. and with all the mods he put on it was amazing.

i am still on my L's at th moment and i dont get my P's till feb. when i get my p's i look forward to cruising with all u guys. one thing i might need help with is to find a Mechanic that will service a modified FTO. any suggestions? thanks for your help and i look forward to contributing on the cLub.

cheers :D :D :D
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Welcome to the club Liam :wink: And lucky you!! :D

Im sure one of the ACT gents will be along soon to tell you where you can get a good service down there for it.
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful info on here, anything you cant find ... just ask :wink:
Teh Ban Queen!
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

welcome to the club... im not... and im nice when im not drunk... but when i am... feel my wrath newb! jks haha
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

welcome dood. u got a great car at a great price...
dstocks
National Vice President

Hi

Post by dstocks »

Welcome aboard Liam. Im Canberra based and I get mine serviced at Total Traction in Belconnen. Another person that comes highly recommended is a guy by the name of Ben who works out of the EVO motorsport garage in Fyshwick. Good luck and hope to see you around soon! :D
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Teania
    Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Welcome on board :D and you have got a great car. It will be sad not to see if driving around Sydney, and I know John at Unique Auto Sports will also miss it.

Best of luck and start counting down the days until you get your P's.

Stephen is really sad to let it go, but is happy that he found someone as enthusiastic as you

Cheers
    Teania & Kaveman

www.motorsportprivateer.com.au/~TEAMFTO
    The Ex-Sec
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jonowong wrote:welcome to the club... im not... and im nice when im not drunk... but when i am... feel my wrath newb! jks haha
    LOL i new there wa gonna b sumthin like this from u jono ahahah

and to the "nice guy" welcome man.. did anybody mention to you that as a tradition of this club u have to drive down to sydney and let me drive your car? :P
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    BuCkEt
    Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Welcome aboard Liam, if I see you driving around town I'll give you a wave.