droidy in the house!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

droidy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

droidy in the house!

Post by droidy »

Hey guys I'm fairly new on this site- been checking it out for a while, better introduce myself. Names Julian, drive a lancer, 1 x 6a12 Mivec engine soon to be fitted. Plese check out my post in the technical performance section, it's gonna be worth it :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Welcome to the club, there are at least 2 members here who already got their Lancer fitted with a 6A12 MIVEC here and they done a bit of work on them too. So i'm sure they can give you some hint on "do & don't"

I take that your nick is droidy because you got a droid bodykit on your Lancer? I'm guessing its also a CE 2 door version right?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
droidy
Grease Monkey

Post by droidy »

thanks for the welcome, great to be here! Well funnily enough, I was actually thinking, I should change that username, cause I actually don't have a droid kit on my lancer anymore, been sitting in the carport for ages.. but yes, I do have a 2 door ce coupe.. can't wait to get the v6 in the engine bay :P