AFC settings

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

HEK-71Q
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

AFC settings

Post by HEK-71Q »

umm...would neone knoe the settings to put in the afc- air flow converter??? thanx guys...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

what model is it? i have a very, very old model (so old in fact that it's no longer listed in the Apex'i official website) and as such mine is currently set to +10. Runs OK but once you change it, the car is very prone to sudden cut-out for a while, and after that it's OK again... very strange. i guess it's all about tuning it, bt I really CBF'd since i find hardly any noticeable difference in performance with this thing hooked up so i will eventually disconnect it if anybody is interested in buying it for $75 (still in very good nick).
HEK-71Q
Grease Monkey

Post by HEK-71Q »

yeh i guess i have the same afc as urs...i have the apexi super afc gen1, its the 1 with the knobs/buttons that lights up green and orange/red....yeh it no longer listed in the website as all they have now is the Gen2 with the blue cover/lights n all that shebang....
newais....someone mucked around with one of the buttons and when the car is real slow, nearing idle...it revs up and down!? so i need the proper settings for it...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

mine only has a single knob, so i think mine is much older than yours LOL!