My new carputer

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

I have a touch screen for sale that i used in this exact manner, however it is only a toch screen it's not a headunit but why would you need a HU when the computer can do all that. I even had one of those internet dongle had internet on the fly ;)

The reason im selling is because my laptop died. System worked sweet though
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
kizl
Apprentice

Post by kizl »

The reason is because I will no doubt tinker with the pc, and half the time it won't be working! I know that if I spend $500 on a HU then at least that should be working all the time, and will have GPS etc built in.

I only really need the PC for monitoring the ECU. I am in the process of pulling apart my old Acer Travelmate C110 (had a cracked case anyway) to see how compact I can make it. It had a 10" screen. Other than that, I was thinking about a VIA motheboard (they are only 17x17cm, and I have one running at home, booting off an 8Gb compact flash, so it's all solid state.