Head unit

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

messy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Head unit

Post by messy »

Hey guys - putting a sound sys. in my car just wanted a couple of opinions for a entry level suitable head unit

going for MB Quartz Discus splits, Eclipse ea4000 4channel amp with 12" sub (no 6x9's - just the holes in the back shelf).

Looking for any opinions on a suitable deck. not looking to spend too much but want something nice / quality. Was looking at the Eclipse CD range i think it was a Eclipse CD3000.

Yea any opinions or what people have got themselves would be good cheers :) Oh and to get mp3 deck or not? ive never had one...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

pretty much everything plays mp3s now anyway, you don't need to spend a fortune to buy a good head unit, I got mine's for $380, a JVC one, can't remember the specifics but i've had it for a couple of years now and it's doing great.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.