bonnet respray

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

bonnet respray

Post by lawrencetlc »

Hi guys,

anyone here knows any cheap place to get my bonnet respray (from matt black to scortia white)??

Thanks!

or... does it look nice to have a black (but not carbon) bonnet on a white FTO?? :?:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

There is a cheap place, but the quality is average. Some ex-member would know them from another forum.

The right across from Springvale station, you can't miss. I forgot the name.... :oops:

And i'm going to move this to the Vic section as there is no point of sending your car to another state :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

DT panels?

they couldnt match the colour of my car twice! and the job they did in fixing up my damaged front bar and front right quater panel was pretty sh*t!!! but it was cheap!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah thats the one Kirb, DT Panel, i saw some of the other work they done, the quality are average, but they are cheap.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nikki
Apprentice

Post by Nikki »

hey darls where did you get the bonnet from and how much? :wink:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nikki wrote:hey darls where did you get the bonnet from and how much? :wink:
u need a car first honey....lol
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Dude she's got an FTO she just didn't have it coz she was getting blind with me. LOL
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

If i'm not he was originally getting the bonnet from one of the member here. Let say the member is very far west :wink:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Damn! I need a bonnet but not a brand new one. I just want a crappy old bonnet any colour as long as it doesn't have any dents. I don't even care if it has scratches.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.