Its Me

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Its Me

Post by I8A4RE »

Hi everyone just joined this fantastic website

My Name: Simon
My Ride : 94 FTO 4 speed tip
My Location Gold Coast
My Mods: Nothing yet......oh but just you wait

Why i say no mods its because i just put in a brand new 2-dinn in dash dvd player, speakers, and amp. Then after 3 days some jerk broke and stole the dvd player and the tweeters. Thats not the worst part though instead of using a screwdriver it looks as though they used a hammer. they broke all my dash from under the a/c controls right to the surround around the shifter stick. :cry:

If anyone knows where i can find dash parts i would be greatly thankful

Cya Simon[/b]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

ouch.
well keep an eye out in parts for sale section, there's always spare stock fto parts lying around there, and WTTC.

btw is it a GS, a GR or a GPX?

also.. watch out for a guy called "jonowong" :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
FTO-101
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO-101 »

WTTC mate
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

WTTC :wink:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

ahhh

Post by I8A4RE »

its a GR what does WTTC stand for???????? i know im an idiot and ill probably oh thats what wttc stands for but hey im always good for a laugh
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Welcome To The Club :)

And I mean that as well as explain it lol
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

man that sucks that some scummy $^%* broke into your ride & snipered yeah audio gear, i'd recommend getting a good alarm, with a pager before putting in any decent audio gear.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i dont know how i missed this whole topic, but good thing i found it now lol

they stole the tweeters too? ...thats kinda.. low/stingy...

tough luck man, just keep a tiger as apet in your back seat... oh wait... we can barely fit a cat into the back seat of our cars...
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I know sucks fu$%en sh*t especially the tweeters cause now i gotta buy the whole front speaker package i dont think u can buy just tweeters can u? But im going to hong kong next month so im gonna try and pick up another head unit cheap (hopefully)

ps had mongoose alarm it didnt stop them
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

u can buy just tweeters i'm sure, just look around... if u r desperate go 2nd hand, they tend to last longer than the rest (i.e. some idiot will blow their sub before the tweeter lol)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah but i want my old ones sh*t they sounded good
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

dont worry, you wont even be able to hear most of what your tweeters can do in a couple of years.

go go old age (no offense to oldies :))
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

your old lol
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

add a pager to your alarm so you know if someone is having a go at your ride :twisted: then u can kick their asses :D
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

hey simon has your ride got chromes, coz if it has i think i spotted you yesterday cruisin along north st southport
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i was there yesterday but i dont have chromies. do i have to buy a new alarm for that pager thing or can i add it to my exsistin one im pretty sure its a mongoose
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

yeah theres universal pagers that will go onto any alarm. Got mine from the states through www.caraudiowarehouse.com.au in sydney, i think it cost me roughly $120
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah man checked them out well worth it definitly gettin one. r they easy to install? AND DUDE R U COMIN ON SATURDAY CHECK OUT QLD SECTION
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: Its Me

Post by Kustom »

Not reviving a dead thread or anything.... Welcome to the Club Simon.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Its Me

Post by brad_gpx »

lold