***Hi Guys!!***

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO-101
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO-101 »

is it a Gtr coz ive seen a red Gtr r34 around the hood latley and that looks f@#kn hot
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

its amazing how fast ppl reply when it's a chick. lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

haha im sure they wuld do the same for nyone... where bouts in brisbane r u??
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

nuh, they wouldn't reply that much that fast... they didnt do it for me, all I had was sublime telling me to have a shower while standing on top of my car to beat the water restrictions... (discrimination i tell you lol)

i'm on the southside (sunnybank), used to work in lawnton (northside) to make the $$ for the car lol
kiz wrote:
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

hahaha that sucks but it would save a lot of water!! do u have a group u go cruising with coz i wanna meet some members..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol so true its just cause your a girl.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i haven't met any memebers from here yet...

I dont think there's a whole lot of ppl on here from brissy.

besides I dont have anything to show off on my car (completely stock, bought it off some idiot that likes to hit walls and cars in car parks), i'm still trying to fix it all...

how much was urs if you dont mind me asking?
kiz wrote:
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

Thats soo unfair..im sure its not just coz im a girl!!
FTO-101 its a GT-T so probly not the one your thinking of :D sorry for late reply!!
BorepYano- i only paid $13,500 which i really good for evrything it has on it!!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

damn, i feel ripped off now :(

p.s. see how quickly (and unnecessarily) ppl reply just because you don't have a penis? lol

:roll:
kiz wrote:
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

how much did u pay for urs?? i had to go all the way to Syd to get one that cheap though!! haha i bet no-one else will reply!!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

$12K :(

it's got a scratch on the front from a wall, and i think it's already had a decent accident (the horn was moved, i think he must've had a hit in the driver side...), and there was a crack in the rear light and rear bar from when he backed into a tree (he got that fixed before i bought it)

the only upside was the DVD and screen...

i bet no-one else will reply!!
yeah.. well i have no life... give me a couple of months, i'll probably over take sublime with the "post whore-ism" :lol:
kiz wrote:
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

I live about an hourish north of brissy. Check the queensland section, there's a 'who lives in brissy' thread there if you haven't seen it yet :wink:
Female Turner On-erer
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

ahah well it's only natural to look up 2 me as a role model :lol:

hey man u shuld have bargained him down from the 12K since he neglected it so much :?

and what do u mean u have nothing to show off? You have an FTO and that's what really matters rite? and most people keep it stock looking so done worry, just keep it clean and tidy! (I can't really talk about tidy atm, since my baby's all smashed up :cry: )
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:ahah well it's only natural to look up 2 me as a role model :lol:
indeed... oh god.. I hope more girls join this club, otherwise I will end up just like you =oP
sublime19 wrote:just keep it clean and tidy! (I can't really talk about tidy atm, since my baby's all smashed up :cry: )
it is as tidy as I can keep it when it's made a contact (how F..ing dumb do you have to be to hit a wall on the front driver side) lol, and as for the clean bit... i'm trying, but the water restrictions :cry: (may have to take your advice with the showering idea lol)

btw how is your car doing?

can't wait for the seat covers, i'll do the interior when i get the covers (need to match the colours and texture)
kiz wrote:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol the only reason why I post so much is pretty much im on the net all the time at work in free time so yea :P

car's still banged up, got a quote for $8500 for repairs, should be done in a couple of weeks :wink:
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

sublime19 what happened to your car?? $8500 a fair bit of damage!
umm: Caboolture not too far from where i live..Thanx I had a look in queensland section n they organizing a cruise. Should b fun :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

chelly wrote:sublime19 what happened to your car?? $8500 a fair bit of damage!
umm: Caboolture not too far from where i live..Thanx I had a look in queensland section n they organizing a cruise. Should b fun :D
by the way I just noticed i didn't even say anything about the car u bought lol, first off, Congratz!! and WTTC :wink:

and about my car, i made a post in the general discussions sectioon, here's the link

Click ME!

in the pics u can see the damage on the outside, but the whole back panel has been pushed in like 5 cms, my spare tyre in my boots squashed even lol
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

that sucks!! so is her insurance paying for it all?? (sorry i didn't read the whole thing...short attention span!) Thanx for welcoming me! evryone on here is so nice!! :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

well yea her insurance is paying for me and an assessor is coming out 2moro to see if it really has 8.5k worth of damages or not, they'll gimme a cheque and car should be good to go in abt a month :)

and about the everybody being nice thing, i'd totally agree with u there, i've browsed thru other car forums, and this is by far the most helpful forum that i've ever come across with seriously the nicest people.

I can safely say (and i'll bet money on this) that this by probably the best forum in aus (if not the world!)

nobody here has that attitude of "oh my car's better than urs" we're just happy to see more FTO owners! no matter how many times a newbie asks a question, everybody always helps even if its been answered a 100 times already, which is why i spend so much time here cos the people are just great. (notice how i'm labled the post whore lol)
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

sublime19:"(notice how i'm labled the post whore lol)"

Haha u've built up quite a reputation!! i wonder what i will b known for?? probly the person who uses too many exclamation marks!! :D