Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Echuca Paint Ball Weekend

Post by khunjeng »

Guys

VIC is going to organise a paintball weekend as mentioned in an earlier thread.

Firstly is anyone keen? Secondly if you are keen put your name down and we will sort out the rest.

Looks like about an 8hr drive for you guys which might be a bit far However we plan to get their Friday night, play sat and go home Sunday.

Should be a good weekend....

Chris.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I wouldn't mind, depends on who'd be going from here and when this will be, will wait for more responses to this.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Oooh, I got relo's in Echuca. It is f*cken long drive though... 8 hours is about right. Mind you there a real nice strech of road just in the VIC border from Wodonga to Echuca... along the Murray :wink:

Dunno if I'll be in town... im gone on the 5th of Sep & back on the 12th of Oct.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

I am free from friday 20th October, diary is pretty full til then.
what with moving house and
1st grandchild due beginning of October

Robert (tarkus)
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Count me in but it will depend with me if i have the money or not bit short there few months but any what i live in wagga about 1 hour drive to albury going the back way ;) so its good for me
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

btw this is gonna be an overnight thing for sure huh?

tarkus, major congratulations on your soon to come grandchild, u must be anticipating for the moment!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.