evo style bonnet

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

scracy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

evo style bonnet

Post by scracy »

does anyone know how to go about obtaining a evo style bonnet from project f west ? If this isnt possible would it be possible to have them made here as s morrison is suggesting with the altezza style lights? ie: a group buy thing. :lol:
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

they are another thing on the list, already have pricing around the 1100.00 mark for them. however as we're a small club we can't do everything at once. I personally want an evo bonnet and not the altezza lights so it'll happen very soon.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

smorison wrote:they are another thing on the list, already have pricing around the 1100.00 mark for them. however as we're a small club we can't do everything at once. I personally want an evo bonnet and not the altezza lights so it'll happen very soon.
i take it that the price quoted above is for fibreglass, not carbonfibre right Steve?
WILL
Grease Monkey

Post by WILL »

Scracy

Email Youichi from Project F. He normally replies back between 2 to 3 weeks(here's busy).

He will send you the details which includes the cost of the bonnet and posting plus when it will be ready.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

we haven't decided on the products yet however i'm pushing for a pure carbon bonnet...

I tell you what if we can get 10 people to put up a deposit of 500.00 (about 50% of the cost) i'll get these made and the lights can wait.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

what are the chances of getting these carbon bonnets engineer-approved so we won't get into any issues with its legality for road use...??
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

that's going to part of the plan
scracy
Grease Monkey

evo bonnet

Post by scracy »

personally id prefer fibreglass as it is cheaper and easier to repair. Besides if the cost is kept down more people would be interested (just a thought) :D