HID lights

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

HID lights

Post by sublime19 »

well this isn't really FTO related but my friend just bought a holden ute SS, he wants to get HIDs for it, if say he got 9000K it'll be blue, but won't that be illegal? Or will be alrite considering a lot of newer cars nowadays come with HIDs

plus what kind of places will do them? I have no idea where I would start looking, anybody know where I can go to buy these and get them put in for my mate, please let me know, thanks
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

i think its illegal if they distract other driver's attention.. like if its very blue
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

i think anything above like 4000k and a bit is illegal but it's not too much of a big problem.
so what type of shops would sell HIDs anybody know??
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
FTO-101
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO-101 »

Autojoy in parramatta sells them
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Ok thanks, I just noticed that GB on HIDs, I'll probably get it off there 8)