oops"

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cHONGA
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

oops"

Post by cHONGA »

Hey guys and gals heres my story of a series of unfortunate events, got my license on my bday turned 17 december last year, graduated high school YAY, been saving since year 11 for a car didnt know what though, any wayz found a red fto GR sport fell in love but was 5k short noooo so next step "hey mum can i borrow 5k pleeeaaase", "oh i supose so but blah blah etc" so 2 days l8er i was the happiest little munchkin eva i couldnt believe what i was driving any wayz 4 months l8er at a party with my girlfriend and her mate, i started sobering up and felt fine to drive us home (wasnt drunk!) we were following one of her mates home in his ss any wayz long story short went ova a crest planted it into the gutter snaped off front wheel and cv shaft and all the otha stuff then swung around i think and bent the right rear wheel up into the car(smashed open sump) if that wasnt bad enough took out two trees in the process and ripped front guard off on a concrete wall (luckily didnt go any further into the engine bayno damage) then neatly spun my self onto the parking lot on the side of the road we were all stirred but not shaken, any wayz amboz came coppers, fire ppls luckily i wasnt over the limit. girlfriend ditched me next morning cause no hot car to drive round in she golddigga damn fine one,2 months l8er i was over my depression no word from coppers no fine nothing thought luck was with me, till i get a phone call can u come into station please, ended up in court lost licence 4 12 months, took it on the chin ive learnt my lesson, so happy i didnt get a fine as well, spoke to soon, 2 weeks later another court hearing i got planted with a 2 thousand dollar fine, i was devo, people in the units on the road i crashed complained.
any wayz had to borrow another 1500 bucks from good old mum to fix car my bro owns a panal beating shop and is a awsome spraypainter, my other brother is an engineer and the other one is handy with engines and stuff, got paint 4 free, only thing had to pay for was parts wich i found a wrecker with an fto that next morning of the crash , im now ontop of things almost payed mum off, and am paying fine off, all car needs now is the passenger side to be painted but in no hurrysince i dont have a license lol TEACH ME!, car drives like normal now im so happy i polish it like every night he he,
Last edited by cHONGA on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

I don't mean to be rude, but did you say you have graduated from High School? If so your English teacher deserves to be shot; you have completely bastardised the English language with that post.

I feel dumber having read it. See you in court for that one too, budy! :lol:

Oh, and the girl probably left you for almost killing her!

Anyway, what happened to you sucks, but atleast you sorted it all out and no-one was hurt.
Last edited by noccers on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

BTW, Welcome to the club :D
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

Hey didnt say i passed english, how you make my pic work??
oh and i wouldnt comment on the girl, if you met her you would know what i mean! SHES THE DEVIL :twisted:
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

cHONGA wrote:Hey didnt say i passed english, how you make my pic work??
oh and i wouldnt comment on the girl, if you met her you would know what i mean! SHES THE DEVIL :twisted:
Haha

Here's a tip, when you're making a post there'a an "Img" button at the top, just click that and it will insert an image tag. The button will then change to "Img*"; after the newly inserted tag, paste the url to your image and click the button again to insert the closing tag.

I'll edit my post and remove your picture and you can try it for yourself.

FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I've edit the picture in a more appropriate size as there are members who are still on dial up.

Sorry i just don't give any sympathy for those have no respect for others, as you clearly broke the law and risking others life.

1. You on your P, which mean you can't have any alcohol in your blood if you going to drive. You just got your P, so you should know, you need at least 24hrs before you can drive after consuming alcohol. :evil: Clearly you stated that you been drinking, how many drunken person ever admit they are drunk? You might think you're not drunk, but you could be way over the legal limit even if you on full licence.

2.What so unlucky about haven't yourself and your ex alive after a crash? To honest, i think you were draging that SS and with lack of experience you stack your car.

I've seen lots of P plates like you who think they are hero on the road and then stack their cars. But unlike you they are really unlucky, as they lost their life. :(
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

I think yr english needs to be shot as well Kev :lol:

The irony of it all is how yr mrss is a English teacher HAHAHAHAAA :lol:
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

Yeah thats so true and i dont expect sypathy, you do think your invinsible when your my age, but i wouldnt change what happened it really made me pull my head in and grow up, i see what happened as a positive thing and just laugh at how stupid of an accident it was. as for the alchohol thing i did not show a reading on the breath tester i was only charged for dangerous operation of a vehicle.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote:I think yr english needs to be shot as well Kev :lol:

The irony of it all is how yr mrss is a English teacher HAHAHAHAAA :lol:
You can talk Mill, get your licence back before you start stiring sh*t with me loser. :lol:

Technically you are a loser, since you lost your licence. :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Well I'll agree with you there Bruce uhh.. i mean Kev :lol:

You were drinking, and accidents THAT BAD don't happen unless you were driving fast and driving stupid.. but anyway we're not here to judge you.

By the way, I noticed that whole post consisted of TWO sentences (only saw one full stop there, and you even ended the 2nd paragraph with a comma)
but anyway, wer're not here to judge your spelling

what we ARE here to do is talk a lot of sh*t.. yes yes.. we have to...
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:what we ARE here to do is talk a lot of sh*t.. yes yes.. we have to...
You sure do, I don't think we are all here to talk a lot of sh*t. :P Just Kidding.

Hey, cHONGA bad luck with all of that (I use the word luck loosely, as fore I don't really believe in it all that much), but it's a good thing that no one was hurt and that you've learnt.

I have to admit though, I have driven home after drinking at friends'. My excuse is that it was literally 500m down a straight road, guess that doesn’t make it much better. :(

Just out of curiously, do you still have any broken parts that’s not absolutely crumbled? Namely the headlights or fog lights.

And do any of you guys have any problems with my English? :P

no i didnt use MSword to do a spell check, what u talking about? u have no prove. beat it, u have no prove. muwhahah :twisted: lol, please dont flame me :? hheheh
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

Code: Select all

By the way, I noticed that whole post consisted of TWO sentences (only saw one full stop there, and you even ended the 2nd paragraph with a comma)
OMG i feel like im back at school writing an essay lol, oh and sorry mate dont have any parts left, amazingly my headlights and fog lights were all good.
lawrencetlc
Grease Monkey

Post by lawrencetlc »

did you take any photos of the car after crashed? i always take pictures before and after any events or even before the "air filter replacement" two days ago!! :P

well, since you are only 17, or 18, i think you should drive a 15 year-old nissan pulsar or toyota corrola... that's what i did when i just got my lisence. And its until you get a full lisence, dont drive a sports car...

i still remember last time when i was studying in a high school (back in malaysia) i used to drive a nissan cefiro (nissan maxima here i think) to school. Although its not new, but the 3.0 engine makes it one of the fast cars in malaysia (you rarely see a car with more than 3.0 in malaysia).

being young, and always thought i can drive fast... i had few accidents...

so... as an advice, do not drive fast even when you're in a hurry... do not exceed the speed limit and do not think u're the best driver in the world as many youngster would...
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Moral to the story,don't drive like an idiot and crash your car.Have fun on the train and thanks for contributing to the rising cost of insurance. :evil:
FTO-279
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Rocco wrote:Moral to the story,don't drive like an idiot and crash your car.Have fun on the train.
drive like an idiot or crash your car, just not both. lol JK don't do either, leave that to the older people who can get cheaper insurance lol.

cHONGA - considering the photo, i am amazed too at the fact all of your front lights survived. I'm guessing the wreckers u went to was on the sunshine coast? (i havent been able to find any wreckers in brisbane that has a FTO yet :()
kiz wrote:
dstocks
National Vice President

Panel House

Post by dstocks »

Panel House are in Brissy I think (and they have been the best in the country of late!).....

http://www.completefto.com.au/FTO_showcontent.asp?hid=141
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    BorepYano
    Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I LOve you
    kiz wrote:
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Borepyano f%$k you make me laugh i havnt seen i post from you in the last week with out mentioning headlights and your need for some lol.

1) who the hell cares about how correctly posts are written im lazy ill spell how i wanna and i think evry1 has that rite so chill out and use your time on this earth more constructually

2) give the kid a break we all make mistakes, great no1 was hurt but dont f#$ken do it again cause then u r the biggest looser

3) i agree with FTO338 in the fact that u must have been going excessively fast for that amount of damage to happen.

BE SMART AND DONT BE A RETARD LEARN FROM IT

BTW welcome to the club hope u get rollin soon
    CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BorepYano wrote:I LOve you
    get a room you flaming homo!!

(Please note, that was by no means a homopheobic comment)
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    BorepYano
    Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:
    BorepYano wrote:I LOve you
    get a room you flaming homo!!

(Please note, that was by no means a homopheobic comment)
    T_T'

I8AFRE - well thats because i need them to get my project started and i dont want to pay 300$ for 1 lol, so if u ever decide that u didnt want 1 of your headlights anymore then be sure to throw it my way lol
    kiz wrote: