Rubgy: Australia v Scotland

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

salacious
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Rubgy: Australia v Scotland

Post by salacious »

All that I have to say is that referee was awful. I fully expected to get slaughtered on the field but Australia really didn't need a 16th man. They could of beat Scotland with 14. Actually they should of only been 14 since one of them should of been yellow carded.

Unless Australia improve greatly I think New Zealand will win in the semi. France v England, France definately look the form side. It should be an exciting final.

Brian
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

Nah, you should've expected a closer game. Lost Giffen the last minute before the game and there goes the lineout presence. Australia's form has been ridiculous since Eales left. The only time they played running Rugby was against Namibia in the tournament.

Wallabies are playing crap and they do just enough to win. Wouldn't be surprised if they get whalloped by the Kiwis but then again, I wouldn't be surprise if they won either. They're too unpredictable. They're playing at Telstra stadium so anything can happen.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

D-TRAIN wrote:....The only time they played running Rugby was against Namibia in the tournament.
LOL... you call that 'RUGBY'????? c'mon!! :lol:
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

That's how they should be playing if only the ball stuck to their hands.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Gee I hope to see the Wallabies win this weekend... should be a very very interesting matchup against our tasman rivals the All Blacks... Any punters out there? what are your tips??
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

woohooo...!! GO WALLABIES!!!

22 - 10: gotta be happy with that! ;):D
salacious
Grease Monkey

Post by salacious »

Congratulations to the Wallabies. I was a bit surprised by the result.

Just hoping for the correct result in tomorrows other semi. I also hope it isn't a kicking competition.

Brian

Allons enfants de la patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé!
Contre nous, de la tyrannie
L'étendard sanglant est levé

from La Marseillaise
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

Great game. Excellent defense by the Wallabies.

Tipped France in the tipping comp at work so hopefully they get up. They should get up on form, but then we just saw anything can happen on the night.

Next Saturday should be a cracker regardless!