Bartman saying hi to all fellow clubmates

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Jesus christ, thats a lot of money for tail lights do u still have your old ones?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

yeah i've kept the factory ones just in case
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

In case what? Ill buy your drivers side one off u
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

in case someone slams into my ass coz it took me 3 months to find these
whats wrong with yours?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Its just got a small crack in it and i want them perfect for when i get my paint job.[img][img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9518 ... tq9.th.jpg[/img][/img]
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

NASTY have you tried the panelhouse at slacks creek, i think i remember someone saying that they stock fto parts or can get import them.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah that was me lol..... nah i havent checked them yet
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

or u can try the Parts for sale topic, u know the one where u were whinning about your door handle? :P
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 7&start=20
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah i know just havnt got round to it. actually talkin about the tail lights reminded me that i needed one so :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

bartman wrote:$1400 with p&h 8O
Yep, my one cost me exactly the same, and bartman i dont think they're project F taillights, they're replicas of them even though when u recieve in the box its got all these papers with japanese written on it and comes with project F sticker, they're not really project F.

I cant seem to find a pic of the project F for u to show what they look like but they look diff, since your ones are indentical to the ones I just recieved (apart from the purple)

And btw I8AFRE, the original taillights are close to $1100 so these ones arent too much more dearer than the stock lights if you were to get new ones.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Fok me thats pricey. im just gonna get my ones and tint them black $15.
Sounds about right
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8AFRE wrote:Fok me thats pricey. im just gonna get my ones and tint them black $15.
Sounds about right
check out kazbah's taillight DIY.. looks really good in real, first time I saw it I thought she had custom lights, u cant even tell its a dodgy home job lol
check in the DIY section, cbf posting link atm
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yep thats what im gonna do. but when i did mine back home the spray we used was from a place like super cheap but it came up more glossieeeer........ shiny
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

thats funny!!! we must all have rip off's then hey coz they look exactly the same as 4 other sets of project f lights i've seen in pics & sublime theres no sticker, the lettering is actually built into the insidde of the casing :wink:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

bartman wrote:thats funny!!! we must all have rip off's then hey coz they look exactly the same as 4 other sets of project f lights i've seen in pics & sublime theres no sticker, the lettering is actually built into the insidde of the casing :wink:
ah interesting, the other pics of the project F i've havea bit of blue in them, probably diff types then huh 8O
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:
bartman wrote:thats funny!!! we must all have rip off's then hey coz they look exactly the same as 4 other sets of project f lights i've seen in pics & sublime theres no sticker, the lettering is actually built into the insidde of the casing :wink:
ah interesting, the other pics of the project F i've havea bit of blue in them, probably diff types then huh 8O
there is no such thing as project Fs muwhahah :twisted: JK
well regardless what they are, they look great, now as long as they dont fall apart, then who cares about the name :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Looks as if it doesnt fit right.
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

yeah that'd be dodgy job the smash repairer did fitting the rear bar :evil: