I Have an Idea

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

I Have an Idea

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok i have been thinkin (something that i normally try not to do as it hurts) but we used to play a little game back home. it will take a lot of organisation (from me) so i would like to know interest before i start making arrangements. It goes like this first we all meet up somewhere then everyone is handed a set of clues or tasks u can follow the clues/tasks in any order you like and the first one to finish (its not about speed its about guts and brain power so even some1 with a mirage could win lol) wins. We used to play a $15 buy in so whoeva did win would also profit from it (and maybe shout a beer my way for organising it.) So for those who cant do maths $15 + 10 people is $150 not bad at all and the more people the more money (and it might even cover your petrol for the day lol). But there doesnt have to be money involved it could be just for fun. Anyway thats just a breif outline let me know who's interested so i can see if its worth it. By the way just to put your minds at ease i will not be eligable to win as i would know the answers
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sounds interesting, but i think there will be a problem with the all meeting up part :? ... um... hold on the the idea for a couple of weeks and bring it up at the cruise?
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

It will take me a month or 2 to even organise it. but hey it was just an idea fine i wont do it then :roll:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

yeh I've done things like that before, it's pretty fun. I wouldn't mind doing one
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

yeah sounds like a cool idea, count me in!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:It will take me a month or 2 to even organise it. but hey it was just an idea fine i wont do it then :roll:
hey i didnt say dont do it :P

just said it will be hard for ppl all to get together, but if u wonna organise it then bring it up at the cruise, just thought it would be easier to organise the ppl face to face :)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

How many qlders on this forum and only 3 ppl interested evry1 sucks
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

4 including you lol, as i said man, bring it up at the cruise, that way u get to talk to ppl face to face
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

maybe im shy and cant talk to ppl's face's lol. caus eits so hard to type a post "yeah ill come, sounds fun" its just cause im a kiwi aint it all f&*ken racist aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

nah just kidding ok boring ill mention at the cruise
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

T_T' I hate you

lol

it's not because we r racist, its just that we dont like you, JK JK
its because u dont have boobs.

so how is this thing going to work anyway? (i get the gist of things, its like a treasure hunt kinda thing right?)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah its a treasure hunt but u got use your brains (riddles) and have no shame (tasks) so u get a bunch of mates eg one that will do anything and one that is smart go from clue/task to clue/task which will tell you where the next clue/ task is then the final one will be somewhere like a surf club or something thats on the beach (chics and beer) first one to get there wins the prize. its so much fun we did this like five times back home with the car clubs everyone had a ball. Its good cause u get to be in your pride and joy, evry 1 in the car has fun (not just the driver) and it gives u purpose nit just driving round aimlessly
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

or drive around aimlessly cos u dont know what u r supposed to do lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

boring they wont b that hard (even some 1 as stupid as you will be fine) + you can ring me and buy hints and it will be explained better if ppl want to do it. if ppl dont thats cool just a suggestion
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

god dammit >.<
get my name right lol

thats it, someone, anyone, anyone with special (aka admin) powers want to change my name to: GOD F**KING DAMMIT, ITS BOREPYANO, ps I8AFRE is *~delightful!~*

can someone please do that >.<

although i'm not sure if that many characters will fit lol.

now back to the topic so u r going to organise it so its around the coast right? just checking, didnt want to be driving up and down the coast hunting for clues lol
kiz wrote:
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

OMG spam monster is out in force in this topic...;)
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

:oops:

well, i dont feel so bad hijacking this because it's I8AFRE's thread.. in fact i think i'm going to invite sublime to join lol

POST WHORES ASSEMBLEEEE

lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I think the coast will be better cause im organising it and i know the coast better but if evry1 wants it in brissy thats cool i just may need some ]help from a local

PS BORENYANO what r u? justin timberlake? cry me a river bitch lol
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

BorepYano wrote::oops:

well, i dont feel so bad hijacking this because it's I8AFRE's thread.. in fact i think i'm going to invite sublime to join lol

POST WHORES ASSEMBLEEEE

lol
omg...what have i done...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Boring is just trying to convince me that im *~delightful!~* so i will actually answer one of his calls at 3am in the morning.

Not gonna happen but i hear submissive is keen on ya
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

T_T'

lol

anwyas,,,, what was i saying?... thats right.. u r an ass :P
lol

sry drunk, just got home... and thid is the first thing i do when i get home form a night out? :?
kiz wrote: