I Have an Idea

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh ok so how was the *~delightful!~* bar then
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

yeah good :roll: , al called, he wants his shirt back

XD
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

not as good as Platinum on the goldy :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well u better give it back to them borep
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

he said he left it at your last weekend, along with the 10' black rubber dildo, but he said u can keep that.
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

No your mum left that here, al's one is at your house now stop hijackin my post and get the f^&k out :arrow:

hehe sublime is gonna be pissed
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

lol, yeah he's missing out on all the fun
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

man this topic has gone way off track
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

yes yes it has but on the upper hand u can finally bring it up during th cruise, it'll gove us something to talk abnout while waiting for an hr or 2 anyway lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh sh*t i forgot to bring it up. Damm now what
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:Oh sh*t i forgot to bring it up. Damm now what
as soon as i saw that u posted on this thread i thought "forgot all about it at the cruise" lol

well.... i guess u'll have to try to organise it through the forum then. i'm definately up for it. 8)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah well only a couple of ppl showed interest so maybe leave it couple of months then bring it up again.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Hey, sounds cool ... theres actually a place that runs these kind of treasure hunts every month or so, the gf's been trying to get us along to one for a while, so I'll find out the details for it & let you know ...

just thinking it might be a possiblity (if we can't get the numbers or something) for a few that are interested to go along to one & they're already organised & that so it might be easier :?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sounds good man let me know more onfo definitly keen cause then i could play too