**Formal**

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mr-charisma
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mr-charisma »

hehe, i knew i shoulda checked back through the whole post for the right address & a maybe a MAP! meh ... who needs em anyways, getting lost and having to call for directions is so much more fun :oops:

was a good night anyway though. Chel, post up some pics from the night if you have them :) (or if you're not still too hungover from the after party)
Hope you had a good night, did anyone comment on the convoy of FTO's dropping you off, or even notice? LOL
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm sure someone would've noticed the scene simon create cos his car cant make it up the drive way lol.

btw i'm not drunk so screw you guys :P

yes.. i did just get home 10mins ago lol, and i showed that bottle of canadian club and my liver who was boss lol.

yeah, it was a good night, didnt end up doing anything though lol.

sam - organise something... paint ball? anyone?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

U fu&ken alco lol. yeah chel hope u had a good nite. sorry icouldnt get up the drive way lol. to evry1 else that made it was good nite but samson definitly organise something now lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

dammit simon you makin' us all look like fools not being able to get up the driveway :P lol, nah - jokes ... just makin yourself look like one :P hehe - just lucky your car looks so damn nice...

was good meeting everyone, looking forward to the next meet (if samson ever decides to organise something)

later
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

dude u should be thankin me for lettin u been seen with me. :twisted: the difference between me and u is i do this with style
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

hey thank-you soo much yeah a camera man got it all on video n they showed the video of everyone turning up as we were eating dinner..looked awesome! haha don't worry bout it simon i'm jus glad your car ok :D for a second i thought u were gonna stil try n get up the driveway n i was like 'nooo don't do it!' Yeah after party was really fun! u guys should have come! Well thanx again!! i heart u guys :D i'll post up some pics when i find the camera lead
Thank-you
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:dude u should be thankin me for lettin u been seen with me. :twisted: the difference between me and u is i do this with style
how does a kiwi find a sheep in deep grass?
very good :twisted:
lol, that had nothing to do with anything really, but i just thought i'd share my thoughts with you now that my self imposed 1 week ban of kiwi jokes is over. besides i just finished work so i'm borep lol
Yeah after party was really fun! u guys should have come
yeah about that... i think i was the only one that actually wanted to go to that (kinda sad, but in my defence... i never been to a formal... nor after formals lol)m and since nothign was said about it, i thought i'd just save myself the embarrisment and not ask :oops:

and yeah, show us the photos (i know your mum took one with the cars together, i tried to take one as well but the flash just made everything wierd and u cant even make out the cars, just broght spots from the reflection of the flash :evil: )

hmm... i think i'll shut up and go beat my liver up a little bit more now. :)
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

BorepYano wrote: how does a kiwi find a sheep in deep grass?
Very satisfying..
Whats an FTO?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

thats right guys just cause your cars look sh*t next to mine start the kiwi jokes mmmmmmmmmm.... me thinks some ppl are jealous :twisted: :twisted: jk
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

oh yeah and actually on topic....... no worries chelly it was a bit dissapointing not being able to get up there but oh well at least u had a great time
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:oh yeah and actually on topic....... no worries chelly it was a bit dissapointing not being able to get up there but oh well at least u had a great time
you just didnt try hard enough, if you really wanted to you can just adjust your suspension right? :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i can but it takes like half an hour or so, its not something you can just do on the side of the road
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

excuses lol
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

A real man would have got it up ;) I can get mine up almost anywhere :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah thats including a *~delightful!~* bar :lol:
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

Dr_Jones wrote:A real man would have got it up ;) I can get mine up almost anywhere :D
you beat me to it! damn you lol