**Formal**

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by AJCFTO06 »

chels u know im coming to the afterparty anyway even though i won't have an FTO by then ;)
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

lol, sell the lancer and buy a fto already heheh

and i just realised something... i dont think i can use the car to pick up at this party lol, every man and their dog is going to have a fto lol
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

BorepYano wrote:lol, sell the lancer and buy a fto already heheh

and i just realised something... i dont think i can use the car to pick up at this party lol, every man and their dog is going to have a fto lol
youll jus have to rely on your dashing good looks
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Or the chicks being really....really....really drunk... probably passed out in Boreps case.. :lol:
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

he'd still find a way to screw it up :lol:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

!!owned!!
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

Ha
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BorepYano wrote:T_T'

stop hijacking this post I ATE FRED
get the F*&^ out :arrow:

hah! how do you like them apples :P lol
LOL u wannabe! stop copying people, and leave FRED alone, he didn't get eaten by nobody :lol:

aw man im in a hysterical mood I can't stop laughing at every small thing LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:
BorepYano wrote:T_T'

stop hijacking this post I ATE FRED
get the F*&^ out :arrow:

hah! how do you like them apples :P lol
LOL u wannabe! stop copying people, and leave FRED alone, he didn't get eaten by nobody :lol:

aw man im in a hysterical mood I can't stop laughing at every small thing LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lay off the pain killers lol
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

agreed... arent u late for a counselling appointment or something?
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

I'd love to help you out but i'm 31 the next day and hanging out at a year 12 formal doesn't seem right. Plus it's opening weekend of schoolies and i work in surfers so i'll have my work cut out dealing with that.
Make sure you guys get plenty of pics. Cars, not 17yr old girls...
www.racingspec.com.au
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Jase wrote:I'd love to help you out but i'm 31 the next day and hanging out at a year 12 formal doesn't seem right. Plus it's opening weekend of schoolies and i work in surfers so i'll have my work cut out dealing with that.
Make sure you guys get plenty of pics. Cars, not 17yr old girls...
u know there's going to be pics of 17yr old girls no matter what u say lol.

actually as i was reading your post "...plus it's opening weekend of schoolies and i work in surfers...", i just thought "arrh, ok he's got plenty 17yr old girls there already" lol
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

Thanx anyways Jase!
so can anyone else come??? coz we need heaps of fto's!! pretty pretty please with sugar n a big fat cherry on top!!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i dont know i think im washing my hair that nite lol. what day is the 17th geez im gettin lazy as u qlders it must be catching AHHHHHHH
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:i dont know i think im washing my hair that nite lol. what day is the 17th geez im gettin lazy as u qlders it must be catching AHHHHHHH
u know it takes less time to click on the clock and time thingo on your computer than it does to type that msg? lol
Friday.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sorry man just tryin to blend in with u qlders and dont tell me your not that lazy cause i know u r. actually truth be known i completly forgot u could do that :oops:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:sorry man just tryin to blend in with u qlders and dont tell me your not that lazy cause i know u r. actually truth be known i completly forgot u could do that :oops:
bloody kiwis lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

BACK ON TOPIC LOL... nah chels should be able to make it
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

If I'm in town I'll do it. What's the deal though do you actually want us to transport people or just drive through?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I think she just wants us to drive through