**Formal**

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by BorepYano »

Dr_Jones wrote:If I'm in town I'll do it. What's the deal though do you actually want us to transport people or just drive through?
just meet up somewhere near the formal, and then drive down in a convoy to her where it is.

this is just for show, so she looks all important and get noticed when she arrives at the formal.

no transporting ppl. :)
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

Breakfast creek hotel at about 6:20pm more details on page 3 i think
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

robsta wrote:
robsta wrote:i will post more details when im not so busy at work
:P give me time man! lol i'll do it now i spose
lol, love the dodgy editing with paint.

anyways, is it the one with the big XXXX sign?

btw it was on page 2 :P lol
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

BorepYano wrote:
robsta wrote:
robsta wrote:i will post more details when im not so busy at work
:P give me time man! lol i'll do it now i spose
lol, love the dodgy editing with paint.

anyways, is it the one with the big XXXX sign?

btw it was on page 2 :P lol
yeh i think so lol
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

Can some one possibly pick me up :) i don't want to ruin it tagging along with a lancer yet again.....
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

AJCFTO06 wrote:Can some one possibly pick me up :) i don't want to ruin it tagging along with a lancer yet again.....
just wait in the car park (the one that we r meeting up at) when we all leave to sent chelly off lol, um... yeah... we'll be back for you... honest lol, just buy a damn fto already dude :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah man this is seriously getting ridiculous lol get a goddam fto already.
well atleast he drives a lancer its slightly better than the daewoo lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

AJCFTO06 wrote:Can some one possibly pick me up :) i don't want to ruin it tagging along with a lancer yet again.....
if u r serious about the lift, where do you live? (i've got a mate thats coming with me, but i'll see if i'll be able to get the back seats back into the car in time, if you are really really desperate lol)

and I8AFRE, dammit man, just u wait, one day... i'm going to get a moderator position, and i'm going to ban you from posting for a whole day muwhahahahah (same story as the other night, 8 reply thingo emails... all u lol)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah well i have no life just spent all my money on my car lol. oh and by the way, moderate this ,!,, (apparently that is giving u the finger lol)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Hang on a sec I think I'm a moderator...oh yes I am now where's that button?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

that comment was in no way directed at u or any of the moderators. Borep said
and I8AFRE, dammit man, just u wait, one day... i'm going to get a moderator position, and i'm going to ban you from posting for a whole day muwhahahahah (same story as the other night, 8 reply thingo emails... all u lol)
so thats why i said moderate this
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

It's all good, I must suggest that you go to bed though. The sun will be up soon...eep.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i know i got chronic insomnia im still sufering from jet lag so my body clock is right out the window
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

ok so just confirming who will be there?
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

I'm out. Out of town.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm in,

but my interior panels and my back seat have decided they dont want to come, lol
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

BorepYano wrote:i'm in,

but my interior panels and my back seat have decided they dont want to come, lol
Can you really blame them? :P :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i should be in but i may not be able to make in to the carpark. chelly the place where your havin your formal are there any speed humps?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

um... i think the meet up details are lost in the pages... i know where it is, but i cant find the meet up time.

now with that taken care of, back to post whoring...
I8AFRE wrote:yeah i should be in but i may not be able to make in to the carpark. chelly the place where your havin your formal are there any speed humps?
rofl, have fun going over the f*&^ing riverside express way thingo, i swear what they did when they resurfaced it is: fill the 20cm deep X 30cm wide X 30cm long pot hole (thank god they finally fixed that)... but then... some smart ass decided it would be great fun to make all the joints 20cm deep too T_T', it's f*&^ing horrible now, instead of 1 massive pot hole that u can dodge, now there's 40 of them and u cant dodge them unless u drive off the bridge.

sorry i was just complaining cos i'm bored... where was i?

...oh yeah, smart ass remark about simon's comment...

um... there's a reason places have speed bumps you know... it's to keep lunatics like you out :P (sry thats the best i can come up with)
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

breakfast creek hotel 6:20pm today! car park is off AMY street

call me 0405 423 073 if you get lost you noobs!