Opinions

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Opinions

Post by FtoSam »

Okay, just wondering about some cruise ideas... what about a meet or something, say we all go for a day at wet-n-wild??? could be fun and be a chance to know each other away from our cars... but obviously meet up somewhere first then cruise to point A? i dunno... just brainstorming...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah man im cool with wateva ah.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

just my 2 cents. Im always up for a cruise anywhere when work permits but this is a car club, i like involving our cars :) whether it be a track meet, mountain cruise, beach cruise, car park show off, mass car wash or even just meeting for a bbq (and talking cars).

but just following the crowd where ever is also fun.
Whats an FTO?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Raven wrote:just my 2 cents. Im always up for a cruise anywhere when work permits but this is a car club, i like involving our cars :) whether it be a track meet, mountain cruise, beach cruise, car park show off, mass car wash or even just meeting for a bbq (and talking cars).

but just following the crowd where ever is also fun.
I agree. Im just trying to get some ideas happening about what we could perhaps do in the future... i think a track meet will be on the cards.. mass car wash??? sounds interesting... if slightly messy... but would prob only keep us occupied for a bit... Good ideas but...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

yeah the wet n wild idea sounds good :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

as long as we can see our fto's from inside the park we will be alright lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

I8AFRE wrote:as long as we can see our fto's from inside the park we will be alright lol
2shay
Whats an FTO?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

what about coping the victorians and do paintball i love to hurt lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm up for paint ball, if u guys want i got a couple of mates that either really want to go or really want to get ppl to go with them. i know quite a few gun nuts lol...

if you guys want we can organise something :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

im going paintballing today funny enough at 1 pm COME :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah BorepYano im in for paintball anytime!!!!!\

OMG I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:Yeah BorepYano im in for paintball anytime!!!!!\

OMG I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE
lol congrats, have a cookie.

well, if enough ppl put their hands up and give me a rough time frame, then we can organise it :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

U have a cookie. stopp posting too get your count up "wanna be whore"
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

wow that sport is so fun :) *sore*
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

what about doing a dyno day. i read it some where maybe on the wa fto club i think, not sure, but for $45 a car you could you do some runs etc not sure on details but thought it might be worth investigating
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

that mash car wash is sounding good after today.. :P

and dyno day sounds cool except that it seems like most ppl have near stocko motors so it might not be as interesting as it sounds heheh

i had an idea earlier.. though its not so much of a cruise. there are a few places that hold defensive driving courses over the weekend or just for a day.. couple of my friends went to one and said its really good, u learn a lot of useful sh*t about controlling your car at high speeds and how to not crash when you lose control and sh*t, also just general useful driving skills.. sounds pretty interesting. they did it some place around sunshine coast and it cost them a bit over 100 for the weekend including accomodation. we could all go up for the weekend or whatever and learn some useful sh*t :wink:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah i definitly be in for that and yeah point taken about the stock fto's :P :P
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I'd be up for a defensive driving day too. Especially considering I'd love to be doing more track days. They are a great way of learning the basics of advanced driving.

On the dyno day front, sure non of us (except Jeff) are going to be pumping out huge power figures but it is a cheap way of finding how much power your car has to other similar cars (to check for issues that may be causing power loss) and get a cheap base map of where your cars torque and power are at so that you can better exploit both :evil: :wink:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah even though my car is standard i would still like to do it. but hey im up for anything i would love to do a track day 2 used to do them back home and omg the r hell fun
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

i think thats the plan for next cruise? track day.