Opinions

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

so u bringing the lancer? bumming a ride? or your gonna actually buy a fto lol

ps F%^k my car handles well i cant get over it. it reminds me of that song IM SO EXCITED lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

buy my fto ajc. you know you want to :!:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

y u gonna sell urs hobbsie
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

Hobbsie wrote:buy my fto ajc. you know you want to :!:
manual please :)
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

I8AFRE wrote:y u gonna sell urs hobbsie
cos i want a maual ahah.. and i was gonna go for a turbo nissan but now i think i mite jus go for GPX and spend the extra cash on looks :wink:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:ps F%^k my car handles well i cant get over it.
even with the space saver? :twisted:
when i was following you my mate tried to take a photo of the width difference, but it didnt turn out i dont think (i'll double check it with him at volleyball)

on that note wonder if anyone got a photo of me getting pulled over :( lol

dyno/track day eh? might try to convince my mate to take his S ute. always wanted to know just how much he'd woop my ass by, but never really had the chance.

someone organise it :P
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well chelly just told me it would be like $200 each car for a day
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Defensive Driving day would be good, I've been meaning to go to one for a while, theres a Holden Performance Driving Centre at Mt Cotton (Near Loganholme a little ways up Redland Bay Road - i think) for those who don't know its about half way between brissy and the Gold Coast
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

BorepYano wrote: on that note wonder if anyone got a photo of me getting pulled over :( lol
i tried couldn't pull camera out fast enough :P was going to video it with my phone damn woulda been awesome :)

Don't do the defensive driving course ive already done that crap zzz boring
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

AJCFTO06 wrote:
BorepYano wrote: on that note wonder if anyone got a photo of me getting pulled over :( lol
i tried couldn't pull camera out fast enough :P was going to video it with my phone damn woulda been awesome :)

Don't do the defensive driving course ive already done that crap zzz boring
what they do at yours?