Saturday Night Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dodgy_bros
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by dodgy_bros »

hey look i cant helpt it if my stock, daewoo keeps up with ftos, its not my fualt mitsubish f^*$%^ up. lol. They pretty sweet cars, plus i also doubt u would get me in corners.
dodgy_bros

Post by dodgy_bros »

oh i also have 250kg extra of weight in my car as well.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

dodgy_bros wrote:plus i also doubt u would get me in corners.
Thats cus your a crazy mother fucker that doesn't hold back.

stock daewoo vs stock fto with NORMAL drives the fto would win
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

WHAT! are we talking about a daewoo lanos here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o pleez :!:
finally got me short sorted out :D so me lights are working fine now. seems the short was in the roof near the little brake light at the top of the window :?: :?: why mitsy couldn't find this last week is beyond me f%$king morons.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

lol, dont you love it when u go through hell just to find out its something stupid :?

oh well at least its all good now :)

see u at the cruise
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah bartman no excuses know ah???
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
dodgy_bros

Post by dodgy_bros »

dont lie robsta we were goin down the highway and we were side by side, there is no point in lyin
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

It wasnt a race dont the motorway, just wait till sunday (hopefully my coilovers have arrived) and then we can put this matter to rest :twisted:
But in saying that if i wanted a fast car i would of brought a skyline/supra/rex
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

dodgy_bros wrote:dont lie robsta we were goin down the highway and we were side by side, there is no point in lyin
i meant to say normal DRIVERS your a crazy mofo so you don't count ;) nah i respect the woo i know its potential.
altough if we were all GPX Manuals you wouldnt been eaten so just be thankful we are poor and cant afford a gpx :)
bartman wrote:WHAT! are we talking about a daewoo lanos here o pleez
nah man its a nubira not a softcock lanos. the nubira is a 2L not a 1.5L. trust me it goes alright
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

sent a pm to samson can't cruise sundays coz of work but i'd be up for a cruise fri/sat night/s :)
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

I8AFRE what brand of coilovers did u get n how much :?:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i got g4 racing and they were 1400 with pillow tops
i meant to say normal DRIVERS your a crazy mofo so you don't count nah i respect the woo i know its potential.
altough if we were all GPX Manuals you wouldnt been eaten so just be thankful we are poor and cant afford a gpx nah man its a nubira not a softcock lanos. the nubira is a 2L not a 1.5L. trust me it goes alright
so if the nubria so good was he joined to a fto club and not the nubria club lol
Last edited by I8A4RE on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:i got g4 racing and they were 1400 with pillow tops
i meant to say normal DRIVERS your a crazy mofo so you don't count nah i respect the woo i know its potential.
altough if we were all GPX Manuals you wouldnt been eaten so just be thankful we are poor and cant afford a gpx nah man its a nubira not a softcock lanos. the nubira is a 2L not a 1.5L. trust me it goes alright

so if the nubria so good was he joined to a fto club and not the nubria club lol
[/quote]

lol, learn to use the tags properly :P
JK
leave the dude alone, he cant help it if daewoo has a crap name
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yes he can dont buy one lol
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

get a real car :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Got my coilovers about 5pm so im gonna try and get em in tomorrow and a wheel alignment done and ill be racing Yeah