Saturday Night Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Saturday Night Cruise

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah who's up for a cruise to broadie carpark etc thisfriday or saturday i dont care which 1 i just wanna see heads turn as 15 or more FTO's pull into the carpark. how sick would that be

Come on Yous Dont be lazy
Last edited by I8A4RE on Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i'm putting myself down as a maybe just to keep I8AFRE happy :P and get this thing going.

where we meeting? since u said its a cruise not just a meet
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Well if you want us goldie boys and girls to come up to u first then u gotta tell us where to meet i dont brisbane. maybe somewhere half way in between goldie and brissy
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
poster
Grease Monkey

Post by poster »

i cant come because im in melbourne...haahahha

but i want to see some photos !!!!!!! 8)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

PFFFT pathetic excuse lol yeah ill definitly some pics
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE your english has really gone down hill lol

um... well since u r organising it, i think at least u should show up to brissy to meet everyone then all head down to the gold coast to meet with the rest of u lot. since u dont live so far away from brissy anyway.

um... meet ppl in brissy... mt cootha would be a safe bet (everyone should know where it is), but if u want somewhere closer to the coast then mt gravatt is another spot to consider (most ppl should know where it is, and its on the southside so its closer to you).

if u r desperate, get a hold of chelly and tell her she's too skinny and beg her nicely to help you organise it.
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah ill chat to her soon

Your no friggin help at all lol
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

haha im not too skinny!! i dont hear any begging but yeah i'll help out :D umm im probly goin to some random parties this weekend so i cant make any promises just yet..
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

you people are to active for queensland members....things were never like this 6 months ago
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I dont beg for nothing except money sex cars jobs a place to live food. OMG i feel so low lol
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

yea i mite come if its on sat
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah ive made the coropate decission and its definitly saturday.
Chelly u r too skinny lol can u ask your mate with the turbo to come
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

robsta wrote:you people are to active for queensland members....things were never like this 6 months ago
lol, well, its either being constructively active or post whoring lol.
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah i know what id rather be doin...........Whoreing of course lol
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8AFRE wrote:Yeah i know what id rather be doin...........Whoreing of course lol
I8AFRE wrote:I dont beg for nothing except money sex cars jobs a place to live food. OMG i feel so low lol

See. He wants to "whore" and "beg for sex"

go on Borep, give him some action! he's begging you for it :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh what submissive feelin left out lol

No No No fight it stay on topic dont let the punks hijack this

so who else is comin. Comin make an effort you know u wanna otherwise your be thinkin all saturday i wonder what the crew is up2 now i bet they r havin fun lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Sublime, dude u r not even in queensland,

get the f*** out u cockroach :P

wow, now i know why u ppl like to tell ppl to get the f*** out, it feels great ^.^

anyways, I8AFRE, it doesnt look good mate, u've had a day, and all you got were a couple of maybes...

as i said to chelly before: everything is so much easier when you have boobs lol
kiz wrote:
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

Hmmmmmmmm
I might come down if I can be bothered... I'm one of the more lazy QLD members :)
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BorepYano wrote:Sublime, dude u r not even in queensland,

get the f*** out u cockroach :P
y0! only UB3R cr3w gets to say that!!

so im gonna substitute for a jono again.. "YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A NOOB IN MY EYES.. NOW GET THE F*** OUT :arrow: " :lol:

and ill just end my posting in the QLD forum with this post :wink:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

good u submisse guber

get the f**k out :arrow:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P