sunday cruise pics

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by BorepYano »

simon, if u can, dont resize the aaron - fto cruise pic (i think thats what i called it, either all its the one where all the cars are shown) and just post that, so there's at least one decent pic of everyone's car together. :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

alright ill try but htis is takin so long bro
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

anyways, dont worry about it simon, i'll do my photos, my internet is ok now (touch wood).... i think i should start another thread for the photos, cos we r on 2nd page now and bacially no photos yet lol
lol TPG customer service.. only takes like 45 minutes to talk to someone

i use tpg 1.5mb adsl though and havent had any problems with the actual connection yet haha
correction 45min to talk to someone in another country (i swear everytime i call through it's a differnt accent lol). and i'm upgrading to adsl2 (they r making me) so i guess its the line work.
kiz wrote:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

alright done with the new thread, i've put up all the photos i have, if any of you guys have more then feel free to put them up, or if u r lazy email them to me and i'll put them up (gnay69@hotmail.com)

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=9416

what was so hard about it simon? :P JK JK, cheers for trying to help before :)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

have a cookie lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...