Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

trying to find camera cord now
Whats an FTO?
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

ass.

left in bag, bag left at work. cant put up till 2moz.
Whats an FTO?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah yeah lets see some pics but not of my space saver lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

I8AFRE wrote:yeah yeah lets see some pics but not of my space saver lol
what happened? nothing to do with the dirt road i hope :oops:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

robsta wrote:
I8AFRE wrote:yeah yeah lets see some pics but not of my space saver lol
what happened? nothing to do with the dirt road i hope :oops:
he had a puncture, funny thing was that between all of us we only had 2 space savers, 1 lack and 1 tool kit lol

oh speaking of that, sorry simon, i think i ended up stealing the spot light from ya lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol yeah and in the most spectular fashion aswell. u dont do things by halfs do u lol. got new tire today $35 and yea it was cause of the 4wd we had to do lol. no i dont know where it happened but it was leakin pretty fast so id say it happened just at the base of the hill
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

lol, $35 vs $700... that one expensive way to steal the spot light lol.

btw i have a few photos from the cruise, but i'm too lazy to host them, who wants to do that for me (i'll email it then u do all the hard work)?
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah man email them to me ill post them scdocherty@hotmail.com
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Hobbsie wrote:go to www.imageshack.us
i just emailed them to I8AFRE, so he can upload them. :)
so it all depends on when he gets around to doing it

me = lazy + internet keeps dropping out, i cant be bothered to spend 5mins uploading and 3 hours waiting for my internet to connect.

moral of the story: dont use TPG, worst ISP i've ever had, they dont know the phrase "customer service".
kiz wrote:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

BorepYano wrote:
Hobbsie wrote:go to www.imageshack.us
i just emailed them to I8AFRE, so he can upload them. :)
so it all depends on when he gets around to doing it

me = lazy + internet keeps dropping out, i cant be bothered to spend 5mins uploading and 3 hours waiting for my internet to connect.

moral of the story: dont use TPG, worst ISP i've ever had, they dont know the phrase "customer service".
lol TPG customer service.. only takes like 45 minutes to talk to someone

i use tpg 1.5mb adsl though and havent had any problems with the actual connection yet haha
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ok here we go boys and girls
just lets see how many times my car is in the pics and i didnt take 1 single photo (is this telling u something lol)

ok image shack isnt workin ill keep tryin though[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ok here i go again again i got at least one

URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Last edited by I8A4RE on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

first of dont know what your talkin about go eat a cookie and secondly thats not the problem image shack is just takin f^&king ages to upload the pic and then i cut it imstaed of copied the link lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

hah, u look like an idiot talking to yourself now cos i deleted my post. :twisted:

i'll just stop posting for a bit cos this is getting confusing. tell me when u r done then i'll fix it up :P
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah but my car is in it lol. alright im swapping computers im going to mine and its like twice as fast as this and hopefully wont have any problems
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

I sh!t you not that when i watch you first take off from that convienience store to head back up for a piss stop.. as your car hit the edge off the road the tire crumpled abit... thought of flat for a second but completly dismised it due to the drop from road to dirt that u crunched on 5 min earlier..
Whats an FTO?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Last edited by I8A4RE on Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sh*t man what wasnt i cruncing on lol. but i dont mind for the handling that i had it was worth it i just gotta get used to it