Sunday Glorious Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Raven
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Raven »

BorepYano wrote:$700 speeding fine, worked it out that i'd prolly end up saving $800 on fuel in the 6months, and will probably end up spending $100 on publich transport. so it works out even, and no wear and tear on my car, + i can now work on it 8)
(dont forget -6 months registration sorry)

i have 1 point left on my licence so i could be in same predicamet any day lol.. did i just type that..

anyway, what have you got planned for her?
Whats an FTO?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

um... just came across this thread again now lol

massager + heated seats (done, just need to wire it in the the car properly)

uphostering

fold down back seats

little mods for sh!ts and giggles (i.e. i'm trying to make up something that can hide my number plates)

as soon as i recover from the fine, i'll be actually buy computer parts so i can do my car PC thing.

then mechanical stuff if i have the $$.

.... so in short... the car will never be driven again lol
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

If you make something up to hide your plates and get caught out you'll be recovering from a few more fines I think. 8O
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Dr_Jones wrote:If you make something up to hide your plates and get caught out you'll be recovering from a few more fines I think. 8O
lol yeah i know, thats the hardest bit, to make it hide away perfectly and yet easily detatchable (do i'll make it, show it off, then just have it sitting in the pile of my unfinished projects lol)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

BorepYano wrote:
Dr_Jones wrote:If you make something up to hide your plates and get caught out you'll be recovering from a few more fines I think. 8O
lol yeah i know, thats the hardest bit, to make it hide away perfectly and yet easily detatchable (do i'll make it, show it off, then just have it sitting in the pile of my unfinished projects lol)
Do it James Bond style.... rotating plates with the flick of a switch!
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

I think The Transporter did that too.
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

i saw a product on sky lines australia forums before that you insert your liscence plates into and it folds them away at the press of a button
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Link please!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

yeah it was in the transporter, i remember thinking "hey those bastards stole my idea" lol
i came up with it first they stole it, thats my story and i'm sticking to it lol

i'm more thinking something that slides down from from where the lights r , so that whne i take the gadget off it doesnt leave a huge hole and no where to put the original plates back on(talking about the back, i havent figured out how to conceal the front one yet since there is no room to work with what so ever... maybe after getting a new front bar lol)

and yeah link please :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

james bond definitly done it first. well thats my 2 cents
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...