Sunday Glorious Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Raven
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Sunday Glorious Cruise

Post by Raven »

Just want to thank all those that came and Samson for his organisation.

And Robsta for the awesome detour... :x :wink:
Whats an FTO?
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

:)

highlight of the trip was definately seeing borepyano getting pulled over doing 170 on the highway :P
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

AJCFTO06 wrote::)

highlight of the trip was definately seeing borepyano getting pulled over doing 170 on the highway :P
8O

Dont know wheter to roll on floor laughing or just shead a tear for him.
Whats an FTO?
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

OMG hes screwed

sorry about the detour guys :oops: if anyone wants me to was their cars for them feel free to let me know.........doesn't mean i'll do it though :wink:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

had my mate drive on the return leg. lol

yeah the worst thing was that there was no one else to blame but myself lol... the whole way i was sitting at 10-20km over the limit thinking that if worst comes to worst i lost 3 points and $250, and then i saw u guys and decided i was going to catch up, sped up, BAM lol

oh well looks like my car's going to be in the garage for 6months, arrhh, finally the old girl get some time off and i can fix her up lol.

so... who wants to give me a lift for the next cruise? lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

ah shiet that sucks to hear .. yea poor borepyano he followed me when i turned to go home and got lost :( haha

but yea was pretty good fun.. nice twisties and some nice ftos rocked up.. go the 3 red tiptronic GRs :wink:

only suggestion i could have is next time we should bring a ball and some food and f**k around in a picnic area somewhere.. oh and toilets wuld be good too.. ahaha
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah couldnt agree more hobbsie thanks for the lending me the wheel bro. Borep man my heart goes out to u man, that does truly suck and u can definitly catch a lift with me on next cruise. ill even go as far and make a donation to your "help borep out of poverty" cause ill give u tweenty bucks to go towards your fine cause it could of happened to any of us (well not me cause I COULD ONLY GO 80 F^&KEN km lol)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:Yeah couldnt agree more hobbsie thanks for the lending me the wheel bro. Borep man my heart goes out to u man, that does truly suck and u can definitly catch a lift with me on next cruise. ill even go as far and make a donation to your "help borep out of poverty" cause ill give u tweenty bucks to go towards your fine cause it could of happened to any of us (well not me cause I COULD ONLY GO 80 F^&KEN km lol)
lol the boy's got money to burn, JK. just buy me a couple of drinks when we r on the next cruise so i can rub it in all your faces that u r driving and i can drink lol. :twisted: but i will take that offer about the lift (it's either that or going in my mate's datson lol)

oh the upper hand now i wont have to worry about rising fuel prices lol

cheers for waiting up for me guys, otherwise i might've had to speed again to catch up lol. jk, it was good to see you guys after that downer :)

as i said, going to apply for centre link now, so that can pay my fine off and just do more cash in hand jobs lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

only suggestion i could have is next time we should bring a ball and some food and f*** around in a picnic area somewhere.. oh and toilets wuld be good too..
Yeah up mount nebo has some really good picnic area's plus i think u can follow it all the way down to goldie very nice roads.

But i think the more cruises we have the better they will get too as evry1 gets to know each other etc
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

less dirt tracks, less dust, less rocks on the road lol

i'm just complaining. yeah this cruise was great except the little hick ups of course lol.

good point simon (aka. I ATE FRED :P ), so when and where is the next cruise? if its within the month i can still go, or make it 6month later lol JK JK. i'll bum a lift :D
kiz wrote:
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

wow 8O ,i feel sorry for you borepyano i lost my licence for six months the same way doing 180 along freeway coming back from newy 2 years ago :cry:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

fuel prices are actually at a low at the moment and theyre not expected to rise for the next 6 months or so.. oh wait :oops:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Hobbsie wrote:
fuel prices are actually at a low at the moment and theyre not expected to rise for the next 6 months or so.. oh wait :oops:
i hate you T_T' :evil:

lol
kiz wrote:
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Agreed all, was a good day except for the few hickups. Although it was definately worse for some than others.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah rub it in hobbsie lol
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

fark!! your lucky your not in jail 8O

shieet i couldnt imagine not driving for 6 months.. how would i get to work and go out etc.. well doesn't seem to impact you so much lol..

but shiet man I always used to speed in my magna, but since I got my fto, if i see ANY holden or ford that looks a bit newish, I go the speed limit.. actually I hardly ever speed unless there's not a car in sight cos I don't wanna get pulled over! and I havnt even tried to race anybody in like 3 months lol.. I'm too paranoid but hey, it keeps me safe from getting pulled over :twisted:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

sublime19 wrote:if i see ANY holden or ford that looks a bit newish, I go the speed limit..
well up here they just got 10 new Honda Accords for undercover cars for the greater brisbane area. and i know of atleast 4 new Mitsubishi 380 undercover cars aswell. so yeh any new car becareful of lol. they use anything these days
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol shiet.. i saw the new magna used as a cop car! but then again, after i saw a xr6 turbo being used as a taxi nothing surprises me!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

"OMG! there's an ecko up ahead, slow down slow down, it could be a cop"

lol, anyways, it does effect me a little but i'll just make do, i dont need to drive myself to work and as far as for uni i used to catch public transport anyway (sure it was 2hrs of walk, wait, train, walk, wait, ferry compared to the 30mins of shyt i'm late, start car up, have a smoke, drive), and as for going out i'll still probably drive, but i'll only be with in 5 or 10 km range and trust me i wont be doing anything to cause attention - no speeding, no racing, to make sure i'm planning on driving the old corona (work horse yes, but not even sure if it can speed anymore lol)

$700 speeding fine, worked it out that i'd prolly end up saving $800 on fuel in the 6months, and will probably end up spending $100 on publich transport. so it works out even, and no wear and tear on my car, + i can now work on it 8)
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

OMG! there's an ecko up ahead, slow down slow down, it could be a cop"
lol
lol, anyways, it does effect me a little but i'll just make do, i dont need to drive myself to work and as far as for uni i used to catch public transport anyway (sure it was 2hrs of walk, wait, train, walk, wait, ferry compared to the 30mins of shyt i'm late, start car up, have a smoke, drive), and as for going out i'll still probably drive, but i'll only be with in 5 or 10 km range and trust me i wont be doing anything to cause attention - no speeding, no racing, to make sure i'm planning on driving the old corona (work horse yes, but not even sure if it can speed anymore lol)

$700 speeding fine, worked it out that i'd prolly end up saving $800 on fuel in the 6months, and will probably end up spending $100 on publich transport. so it works out even, and no wear and tear on my car, + i can now work on it
Good stuff man look at the bright side. love your work