sunday cruise, with actual pics now

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

sunday cruise, with actual pics now

Post by BorepYano »

sorry we ended up on 2nd page with 2 tiny photos, so i decided to start a new thread.

here's most of the pic that me and my mates took:

pbviously i didnt take this photo, i'm the idiot that's standing in the middle of it all

good photo, love the fact that the P plate is so prodominate lol

Image Image
mate of mine climbed a tree to take some photos, but we forgot about him and started moving the cars, so all he managed to get was a dodgy pic of I8AFRE's car.

Image Image Image Image Image just a few more pic that turned out ok :)

I'll see if the photo my mate took of I8AFRE's car with the space saver, while we were following him turned out or not on weds.

can some one put up some of the photos that you guys took while driving (driving driving, nice view... FLASH! WTF, look around... oh someone took a photo T_T' lol)

um... did anyone get any photos of the actual high lights of the cruise? i.e. simon with a space saver; the 4 wheel driving we did; everyone getting stuck at the top of that 4 wheel driving track (wonder how much dmg we did to their lawn :? ); when i got pulled over, etc...
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i dont know how much damage we done but i had more grass than a golf course in my front bar lol :twisted: :twisted:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

PHOTOS PPL!!
kiz wrote:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

that first pic would be good but its ruined by simons dirty suspension :cry:

ahah jks nice pics i want to see ravens they should be hektik
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

your just jealous hobbsie lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

Female Turner On-erer
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Wow how low is my car lol thanks umm
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

thanks for the pics, pitty that there wasnt one with all the cars.. like on a long stretch of rd or something, oh well, i guess next time we'll just have to block the road off and pose as if we were driving or something, lol

man compared to the 1st 2 cars in the 1st photo it looks like my car is on stilts, amazed that i dont get nose bleeds from the high altitude in that thing lol

oh just on a side note... u know my mate that drove the sh*t box datson? why is it that he didnt get caught speeding and yet i did >.< (when we were driving up to the montain, he would've been doubling the speed limit to catch up) :roll: meh, i'm just whinging now. :)
kiz wrote:
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

I8AFRE wrote:Wow how low is my car lol thanks umm
sh*t yeah... its lower than mine an u got the stock kit :wink:
Female Turner On-erer
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i know i think im gonna have to raise it cause i get my kit on it in 2 wks
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:i know i think im gonna have to raise it cause i get my kit on it in 2 wks
and lose the handling bonuses and keep the scraping :? you r a smart one arent you :P . lol should've just left the suspension till after u get the kit on, now u gotta go through all the effort again.

so... whats going to happen to your old set anyway? :twisted:
kiz wrote:
Liquidity
Grease Monkey

Post by Liquidity »

Maybe not (re handling). Lower isnt always better :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

and lose the handling bonuses and keep the scraping you r a smart one arent you . lol should've just left the suspension till after u get the kit on, now u gotta go through all the effort again.

so... whats going to happen to your old set anyway?
what ya mean man i got fully adjustables it takes me like 30 mins to adjust the rice hieght to wateva i want
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

oh i feel stupid now :oops:
i'm sure u mentioned that they were adjustable, but fully forgot about it lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

thats alright bro uve got other things on your mind like your license and stuff lol sorry man that was below the belt