Next Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by MissxFTO »

getting off the screens and back to the cruise? anyone have any idea's? why not just do a bbq somewhere? i do that with my car club go to like manly or something or wello.. ? viccy pt.. near some water for some pic's a good lunch and some fun. Keen to go on a cruise with you guys and gals.

sammi
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

omg three pages and still cant come up with something to do samson your the coordinator just choose a friggin idea and we will follow otherwise im gonna organise it and u dont want that i can tell u lol
getting off the screens and back to the cruise?
and missxfto we will tell u when we r gettin off the screens not u noob lol just kidding

but i seriously dont think there will be a cruise for a while cause it takes 3 months to ask evry 1 what to do, 1 month to organise it, 2 months to make sure evry1 understands the plans and location, and 4 days for evry1 to ectually find the place lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

wait til next year so my kit will be done :)
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:omg three pages and still cant come up with something to do samson your the coordinator just choose a friggin idea and we will follow otherwise im gonna organise it and u dont want that i can tell u lol
getting off the screens and back to the cruise?
and missxfto we will tell u when we r gettin off the screens not u noob lol just kidding

but i seriously dont think there will be a cruise for a while cause it takes 3 months to ask evry 1 what to do, 1 month to organise it, 2 months to make sure evry1 understands the plans and location, and 4 days for evry1 to ectually find the place lol
i'll have my licence back then lol