Next Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by BorepYano »

AJCFTO06 wrote:this won't cure chellys failure to get a tan :D
lol leave the poor girl alone, at least if we go to the beach then she can say she tried lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
GarryD
Grease Monkey

Post by GarryD »

well haven't seen a meeting place ot time to meet yet and it's already wednesday before the due date
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

bloody qlders u guys r so lazy lol.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

sorry, i haven't been very active past week or so... been busy with new seat covers.. (massage anyone?? :lol: )
Thanks to those who are giving ideas (the sizzler one sounds okay)
but so far havent had a definate response of everyone wanting to do something...
okay, chelly beach idea sounds pretty fun... i know im in desperate need of a tan (so my gf says).. however we still need ideas for a cruise...
cmon ppls
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

decided on a date yet?
kiz wrote:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

how about two choices.
17th december (far enough before christmas)
or like
21st January (little bit after christmas)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

No 21st jan is definitly out i will be way to wasted :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .........BIG DAY OUT

And i think theres enough ideas for like 20 cruises so some 1 just organise something thats after the 4th nov and im in
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

well it looks like i'm going to be out either way, gonna lose my licence early nov.

so dont do anything fun for the next 6months lol.
kiz wrote:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

*bump*

so anything new to add?
kiz wrote:
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

BorepYano wrote:*bump*

so anything new to add?
you can't drive so does it matter if there is another cruise soon? :P
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

robsta wrote:
BorepYano wrote:*bump*

so anything new to add?
you can't drive so does it matter if there is another cruise soon? :P
:evil: lol
kiz wrote:
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

ouchtake that, :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im back did evry1 miss me... has there been a cruise organised yet oh thats right im talkin to qlders of course nothing has been organised lol......omg went to see my car today and its gonna be finished tomorrow so ill definitly poast some pics. f**k it looks awesome im like a little kid at christmas lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:im back did evry1 miss me... has there been a cruise organised yet oh thats right im talkin to qlders of course nothing has been organised lol......omg went to see my car today and its gonna be finished tomorrow so ill definitly poast some pics. f*** it looks awesome im like a little kid at christmas lol
who r u again? :P

lol, WB :)

learn to use punctuations dude, i just read your post and almost passed out cos there's no pauses lol

and yeah definately should post some photos up it'll be great what colour again green wasnt it what shade of green bottle or lime or something in between no there were no cruises organised of course since we r the lazy mob but remember there's chelly's formal coming up u r still coming to that right i know i am of couse i'm only going because of the automatic invite to a party involving drunken 17 year olds lol

F it!! felt so wrong typing that *points up*, it's so hard to type without using punctuation, had the biggest urge to lol...

!,.?'";:.,.,,..,.,.,..,???/!!!1.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,..,,..,.,

sry just had to get it out of my system lol

wheredid you go again btw?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

man i didnt even notice. i was about to give u sh*t for doin the same thing then realised u were just takin the piss lol. i went to india and then hong kong. so really i didnt miss anything then.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:man i didnt even notice. i was about to give u sh*t for doin the same thing then realised u were just takin the piss lol. i went to india and then hong kong. so really i didnt miss anything then.
lol cool
dammit, should've got u to bring me back an 8" touch screen :( (tried to get the gf to do it but she proved useless lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i didnt check the prices on those. the 7" dvd player i got stolen was more expensive over there than here but my mate brought a 20" lcd that was like half the price than anything over here. so u really gotta do your research but if u find a good price on the net u will be able to get it sent here pretty cheap
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:i didnt check the prices on those. the 7" dvd player i got stolen was more expensive over there than here but my mate brought a 20" lcd that was like half the price than anything over here. so u really gotta do your research but if u find a good price on the net u will be able to get it sent here pretty cheap
i know exactly how much i can get one sent out here, under $300, just wanted to pay for it and hold the product in my hands... sort to speak. just dont completely trust doing transactions over the internet still, that group buy for seat covers was my first time lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

as i say man just research the product and u cant go wrong. put it on your credit card and when u ge it and it aint right just ring your credit card company and tell them the product is faulty and that u have sent it back they will do the rest
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

yeah i'll probably end up doing that.. might Ebay it.

yes yes.. the CC.. too bad that i was just starting to pay it off, then i got hit with that fine... maxed out again lol