Last sunday..my pics :D

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Raven
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Last sunday..my pics :D

Post by Raven »

Took my time in fnding my camera cord and getting acces to the net but a few pics of mine (of a different nature i guess) to add. (hope they all work.. keep forgetting to click the Img button before and after.)
:lol:

We stand around for 45min before setting off, yet 5 min into the cruise...
Image :lol:

Umm.. where were we meeting at the top of this moutain? A turn for the worst...

After the slight mishap atleast 3 of us made it to the right place...

We all made it there in the end :) (not all in the photo though)

Still a good turn out and some nice moments.

Coming down the moutain.. FTO FTW

Yet life is full of problems.

Hope to see you all next crusie :)
Whats an FTO?
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

Bah.. they havent posted right and i dont have the effort or soberness to post em right..
Whats an FTO?
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Surely there is an easier way than the current system.
FTO-279
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok ive reposted them pics so link should work now.

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 022sd7.jpg
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Some good pics man well done. except that last 1 lol
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

whos the poor bastard changing his wheel, is that you I8AFRE :lol:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

yep yep... bahahah.. poor bugger...
but not as poor as borepyano

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah man and i got another flat 2 days ago a screw went through my other tire its like some1 is driving in front of me every where i go dropping sharp objects lol or my bumper is fallin off.
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

:lol: dude lucky you still have standard size rims then hey :wink:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

hawt pics buddy :wink:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

took your time :P

lol, nuh, nice pics dude.

still, for $700 u'd think i could at least have the exp captured on film... hmm... maybe i should bring this up with some cops and get the ball rolling, issue video tape of the whole thing to ppl getting fined for traffic offenses lol.

"i'm _____ from the qld police, blah blah balh... u were caught doing 156km/hr in a 110 zone, blah balh blah... that's a $700, 8 point demerit fine, 6 months licence suspention... now here's the video tape of the event, for an extra $20 we can send you out a copy of this on dvd within 5 working days"

lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah and a t-shirt lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:yeah and a t-shirt lol
on the front of the t-shirt "what does licking a chick out and driving have in common?"

on the back - a screen shot from the video and a caption "there's a c*nt behind the bushes"

huh, it wasnt the cop's fault, he was doing his job and i was most definately speeding, just bs laws. speeding on a smooth, straight patch of highway with minimal traffic on a 100% visibility day isnt reckless driving, zig zaggin through peak hour traffic at high speeds is, taking a 90 degree corner with 5 ppl in a stock sigma at 70km is, volvo driver under the age of 40 is, what i did was illegal but not "reckless driving".

alright i'm done venting now, and i'll stop hijacking this thread. :oops:

disclaimer: i have nothing agianst cops (didnt someone mention that a member is a cop? lol), just dont like the blanket bs laws.
kiz wrote:
AJCFTO06
Grease Monkey

Post by AJCFTO06 »

out of 2 of the cruises i have gone to cops have been there both times :O someone rats us out :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no its just when we go on cruises we got to the places where evry1 goes on cruises. cops just always hang round these areas
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

AJCFTO06 wrote:out of 2 of the cruises i have gone to cops have been there both times :O someone rats us out :)
one memeber is actually a cop (so i read somewhere), lets just all point fingers and accuse each other lol
there will be 2 cops on this forum if i dont change my mind again... my career goal right now (has been for a couple of yrs now) is to speed trap someone while dressed in a koala suit hiding up a tree... in a car park, so watch out for drop bears in a few yrs lol
kiz wrote:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

ahaha the way police are with speed traps in brissy i wouldnt be surprised if they go that far
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

my career goal right now (has been for a couple of yrs now) is to speed trap someone while dressed in a koala suit hiding up a tree... in a car park, so watch out for drop bears in a few yrs lol
Dude i would pay to see that lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:
my career goal right now (has been for a couple of yrs now) is to speed trap someone while dressed in a koala suit hiding up a tree... in a car park, so watch out for drop bears in a few yrs lol
Dude i would pay to see that lol
now just start speeding like a mad man in car parks in a few yrs time, and i'll find you :P
kiz wrote: