hello all :)

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mohz
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hello all :)

Post by mohz »

hello all ... i have had my white FTOfor almost 1 year now ..ive done justabout ev erythink to it include smashing it... i just recently changed the engine cause i found out it was cheaper than to replace the pistion's .. manager to get a 2 litre v6 mivec engine for 550 buck's ... thats not 2 bad i spose ...... manage to get clutch kit for less than 300 dolla'rs ....i was jsut wondering is their FTO cruizes ? ... im intreested in looking at other fto's
i was thinking of turbowing my one with an evo engine
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

WTTC = welcome to the club

u'll get bombarded with that soon :wink:

and WTTC :)

um.. yeah there are cruises, where about are you? look in your state section (if u r from NZ then apparently it a state of aus now too lol), and there's a national cruise... eventually

as for the turbo/engine work read some of the articals in the technical corner, or u can use the search option (the only search thing that actually wors is the one in between forum FAQ and User groups, near the top of the page). i'm sure there's tons of articles on turbos and there should be quite a few on engine swaps too.

:mrgreen:
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

geez borep your our little tour guide of the site arnt you lol

WTTC bud shhh yeah and the whole turbo thing is on the down low no 1 wants to talk about it cause well i cant tell u or then id have to kill u lol :twisted:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:geez borep your our little tour guide of the site arnt you lol

WTTC bud shhh yeah and the whole turbo thing is on the down low no 1 wants to talk about it cause well i cant tell u or then id have to kill u lol :twisted:
its because i have no life, actually its cos i dont sleep at normal hours and i've been home a lot in the last couple of days trying to re uphoster my car. (get home, eat, work on panels for 3hrs, come up to check if anyone's made more suggestions, read how hard it is to uphoster the fto, back to stitching T_T', sleep at 4am, etc...)

oh and mohz, dont mind simon, he's from NZ, should i say more lol :twisted:
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey wats wrong with kiwis apart from being dumb, inbred, mutant freaks......... oh no we are talking about kiwis not borepyano sorry MY BAD jk
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...