Spare bodyparts for sale?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

spiky81
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Spare bodyparts for sale?

Post by spiky81 »

hey guys! just wondering if anyone has a boot or rear bar that they wanna sell. long story short lent car to girlfriend, back of car met stoby pole at high velocity :? need new rear end of car :(
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Cant help you sorry, but my mrs said she saw an FTO in a prang on the weekend in the Smithfield area. She said it was a front collision where the whole front of the car was a few feet shorter than it used to be... Just thinking, if you can find out where the car was taken to, the back end should be salvageable... Ill ask some questions for you, see if I can track it down...
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

ive got some spare bodyparts for sale mate. my liver is on its way out but should be good for another few thousand kms. let me know if youre interested :!:
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

I don't have a spare rear but luckily for you I have a sexyily awesome pre t's front bar up for grabs! Make your girlfriend buy it as compensation for injuring your beauty.
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

Try Panelhouse in Queensland. They are members of FTO Aus and helped me out when I got hit. Compared to what local places were quoting (Close to new part prices), I saved a lot of money even after freighting the parts down here. You can send them a PM, I think it was Mark I was dealing with out there.
Good luck.
spiky81
Apprentice

Post by spiky81 »

ok i'll give them a go i was just going to go and buy a whole veil side body kit and try and find a new boot cos from what i've priced its gonna cost about the same
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

dude i think i just saw your car. at the midway road shops tonight, black GPX?...... man that is totally in a bad shape. wing half hangn off im surprised your drivn it around.....
spiky81
Apprentice

Post by spiky81 »

yup thats me! don't have a choice have to drive it, otherwise cant get to work or get home :( the damage is all asthetic nothing mechanical so i was lucky in a way.