FTO Products...ADVICE??

General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO-NX
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FTO Products...ADVICE??

Post by FTO-NX »

Has anyone ordered fto products from "funkyproduct" in UK and i think another one "TypeF" products???and FTO Owners club???
can u tell me if theres any problem sending it in australia sydney..i mean any delays or something what about the quality???is it good??

I would really appreciate your advice....
thanx!!!!
Assk

Post by Assk »

We got some bits and pieces from them. Didn't have any drama's at all. You'll need to sign up to Pay Pal 'cause that's all that they accept, but apart from that it was all good.
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Is PayPal a reliable and trustworthy system of payment? Do their exchange rates differ much from the norm?
Assk

Post by Assk »

What you do is to set up an account with Pay Pal, which means registering your credit card with them.

Essentially what happens is you pay Pay Pal, Pay Pal pays the company you're buying from.

Personnally I think it's a stupid way of going about things, but it does offer "some" protection for seller and buyer and the use of a credit card online.

Pay Pal doesn't do any conversion of currency. Your credit card company does that. Generally when it comes to currencies the price you'll get is a couple of cents on the wrong side of the figure that they show the aussie dollar as on the news everynight.

IE If the au$ is trading at 73 Yen, they'll give you 71.5 Yen.

As far as Pay-Pals reliability goes:
We've used them twice and have not experienced a problem at all. They are by far the biggest and most used payment system on the net.

That being said there are "rumours" circulating about law suits and the potential demise of Pay Pal in the US. I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in those rumours though. Go to www.whatreallyhappened.com to have a read yourself. (interesting enough site with lots of pr. propaganda and some good questions being thrown around).
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Thanks for that Assk. Was thinking of purchasing a few upgrades from KMC in the UK, but was not sure if PayPal was reliable. Now I'll give them a go :D