Hey all Im a newb

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by BorepYano »

lol, i'll be good :)

now back on topic, so what r the mags on your pulsar? (i.e size, and brand if u know it) just wondering how they'd look on an FTO (but they r 4 studs arent they :(), wonna do a quick photo shop job just to keep me happy? :twisted:
bartman
Grease Monkey

Post by bartman »

WTTC :wink: , how much did your GR cost/any mods :?:
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

jonowong wrote:lols i dont hafta say get out newb to the girls that sign up to the forum... because ill know theyll be gone cause you guys scare em off lol
ahaha so true.. wheneva i seen a chick post its followed by a flood of random sh*t.. generally by sublime :roll: :P

that fto looks nice n clean. will be interesting to see what you to do to it sam
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Hobbsie wrote:
jonowong wrote:lols i dont hafta say get out newb to the girls that sign up to the forum... because ill know theyll be gone cause you guys scare em off lol
ahaha so true.. wheneva i seen a chick post its followed by a flood of random sh*t.. generally by sublime :roll: :P

that fto looks nice n clean. will be interesting to see what you to do to it sam
lol aye i never bother replying much to the threads with girls in it lol, i don't see the big deal why everybody treats them different just cos their females!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

sublime19 wrote:
Hobbsie wrote:

lol aye i never bother replying much to the threads with girls in it lol, i don't see the big deal why everybody treats them different just cos their females!
Yeh i dont get that either.. anyways!
the poosar has 16's advanti stilleto's they are a 4 stud..

got it for $12,000 and no mods at all.. cept for the wheels.. ? lol its done 70,000klms.. so pretty happy with the purchase.

:)
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey girl WTTC nice ride ignore the crap some of these guys talk about (they live very sheltered lives lol) anyways u gotta come to the meets and cruisers, so regularly check the qld section as the more ppl the better and dont matter if your fto is standard, i did 1 cruise with a space saver on lol.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...