autosalon today!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

chelly
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

autosalon today!!

Post by chelly »

i know this is really late notice but sam decided just then that he wants to go to autosalon this arvo...anyone interested in coming??
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

no :P
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

i went yesterday...wasn't as good as it was last year in my opinion
hope ya have fun
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Wasnt bad... I also managed to strike up a bit of a deal with AudioBahn and JB Hi-Fi. Looks like the fto will be representing next year... also the audiobahn guy said he want my system doing min 150db and hopefully up round 156... if i got 145 i'd be stoked! anyway, keep you guys posted... and the chicks were awesome! lol... im glad my missus doesnt read these forums ;)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I was there Sunday arv too. Shame I didn't see the rest of you. I wasn't real impressed either. Was it a lot smaller this year than last year? Was there any FTO's entered? I doubled checked but didn't see any.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

prolly not, cos the ftos r getting old, for old cars to get in u'll need something big, thats my opinion anyway, but then again i', drunk again lol
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

Samson wrote:Wasnt bad... I also managed to strike up a bit of a deal with AudioBahn and JB Hi-Fi. Looks like the fto will be representing next year... also the audiobahn guy said he want my system doing min 150db and hopefully up round 156... if i got 145 i'd be stoked! anyway, keep you guys posted... and the chicks were awesome! lol... im glad my missus doesnt read these forums ;)
lols are you trying to sell your fto or not make up your mind
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BorepYano wrote:no :P
shutup QUEERSBOY from QUEERSLAND .. "queersland" ahhaahah i crack me up...

ROFLMFAO!!!! MWAAHAHAHAH!!!!

Im so fken bored..!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:
BorepYano wrote:no :P
shutup QUEERSBOY from QUEERSLAND .. "queersland" ahhaahah i crack me up...

ROFLMFAO!!!! MWAAHAHAHAH!!!!

Im so fken bored..!
still have to lay off them pain killers lol
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Agreed lol
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Hobbsie wrote:
Samson wrote:Wasnt bad... I also managed to strike up a bit of a deal with AudioBahn and JB Hi-Fi. Looks like the fto will be representing next year... also the audiobahn guy said he want my system doing min 150db and hopefully up round 156... if i got 145 i'd be stoked! anyway, keep you guys posted... and the chicks were awesome! lol... im glad my missus doesnt read these forums ;)
lols are you trying to sell your fto or not make up your mind
Not really... The only reason i'd sell would be to get a different colour.. then chuck all my stuff (Cf Bonnet, Rims, Audio) into new fto...
But so far lookin like im gettin a spray job instead.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

man i can not tell u how much gettin your car painted rocks. im more excited now than when i brought my first car it is unbelievable. the ability to choose any colour u want, come on we all know how much a paint job defines a car i had to put up with my faded scratched paint and it made me hate driveing it but now ill hold my head up high.......... Whos for broadie this sat lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...