CRUISE TO HEALESVILLE/SUGARLOAF (11.11.06)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

m3nG
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

CRUISE TO HEALESVILLE/SUGARLOAF (11.11.06)

Post by m3nG »

Hey peeps just thought i'd let you know that there will be a cruise held on Saturday 11th of November.. (next Saturday).. It is being organised by BEEJ from the "eXclusive" car club.. I know that there's afew members from here that were / still part of that club.. anyways, details are as follows:

Destination: Sugarloaf & Healesville..
Meet up location: TBA closer to the date
Date: Saturday 11th of November
Time: 11am meet up.. We leave at 12noon
What to bring: CB's, Full tank of gas, Melway, Money for lunch etc.

I've been on a few cruises with them and so far they've all been awesome! Fairly well organised, great turnouts and no hoons.. just a nice cruise.. great buncha people.. So far the intrest is fairly high, sittin around 50 or so cars atm.. not too sure if everyones gonna turn up but thats just a rough indication of attendance..

Please let me know if you're coming so i can pass the msg on..

PS. COME! CYA THERE! :wink:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Gosh i haven't been on Exclusive for ages....

And yeah theres like at least 10 members here in Melb are in Exclusive Club as well, i ask my mrssssss and if we haven't got anything plan, then we might just rock up like the good old days
:D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
m3nG
Grease Monkey

Post by m3nG »

hope you can make it bud.. :D and as for the rest of you guys.. COME! There's that many active members here but ya'll are like hermits, when i first signed up here all i ever see is everyone asking whens the next cruise / gathering.. then when one come up everyones all quiet? :(
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well bad news buddy, i've got an appointment at Point Cook from 10am-12pm.

I need to catch up with the Exclusive boys and gals too.... :( You going to be at the pizza night on the 12th? At least i can make it to that.... :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

m3nG wrote:hope you can make it bud.. :D and as for the rest of you guys.. COME! There's that many active members here but ya'll are like hermits, when i first signed up here all i ever see is everyone asking whens the next cruise / gathering.. then when one come up everyones all quiet? :(
welcome to vic mate.
Sephanite
Apprentice

Post by Sephanite »

i will be there for this cruise
m3nG
Grease Monkey

Post by m3nG »

FTO338 wrote:Well bad news buddy, i've got an appointment at Point Cook from 10am-12pm.

I need to catch up with the Exclusive boys and gals too.... :( You going to be at the pizza night on the 12th? At least i can make it to that.... :D
Aww thats ashame.. ah well. I've seen a few of the peeps at clubs but as for the rest of them i havent seen'em since the last meet / cruise.. which was about a year or 2 now.. Pizza night on the 12th.. hrmms.. guess if ive nothing to do i might come by :)