wheres stones corner?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Hobbsie
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

wheres stones corner?

Post by Hobbsie »

my friend told me theres a good tat joint in stones corner in the valley but i dunno where that is haha any ideas?

or any other good tat place elsewhere in brissy?

havent lived here that long dunno where to look haha
dimi
Mechanic

Post by dimi »

actually i got told 2 days ago that stones corner isn't even a "suburb" its something else. Dont know if that makes it hard to find or not, but the person who told me was a property valuer, so they must know their sh*t.

Anyways Stones corner is about 5 mins drive from the CBD.

Get on the M1 get off at the second exit, Cornwall exit i think. All you have to do, is turn left at the first set of lights, drive straight, turn left just before supercheap drive about 200 meters and then on your left is the heart of stones corner (youll see heaps of shops on either side of the street.

Its really easy to find

So just exit at second exit from M1, turn left at first set of lights, left just before supercheap and left again for Stones Corner.

Hope this helps
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Re-think what your are going to get done.Then think it over for another week.You willl be stuck with it for life so don't get something sh*t.
FTO-279
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

cheers dimi :wink:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I had one done at 'Wild at heart Tattoo' in Charlotte St in Brissy. Was just near Queen St Mall. Guy was really good, also did a good job touching up an existing one I had.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

My gf recommends "Wild at Heart Tattoo's" www.wildathearttattoo.com.au
in Brisbane - the one Bennoz has suggested. She says that she is sure that all their employees would be good, but she says that she knows that Bernie (the owner) and Cathy are definately good, and that she wouldn't get a tat done anywhere else.

She also says to make sure that if you do decide on a place to make sure that you do your research, make sure that they're the most hygenic etc, Wild at heart tattoo definately satisfies the hygiene standards.

If you wanna know anything else about the place drop me a message & i'll get her to send through some extra info for ya.

GF: Bernie does a huge range of different styles of artwork & he will be upfront and honest with you (If he can't do the image you want done, he will let you know - and also make sure that you're sure about going ahead with it and getting exactly what you want) , my dad got his first tattoo done by him 30 years ago and has never had any problems with it and still gets more and more done on it now.
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

I can also provide my support for wild at heart. Although I had mine done elsewhere I did go with a lady friend of mine and was suitably impressed. Also for those that live in Stones Corner rest assured it is a suburb. The Post Office says so ;)
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

thanks guys very helpful, ill go check out these guys when i get time
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

and after gettin 2 tattos and takin a handful of ppl to get there first 1 i have 1 piece of advice.

LOCATION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE TATTOO ITSELF!!!!!

If u need further insight to why i say this let me know
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

ROFL

you got a "W" tattooed on each ass cheek didnt you?

lol WOW - Wet Open and Waiting.

hmm... i think i'm slightly off topic here lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

u havnt seen your gf for a while have u???
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:u havnt seen your gf for a while have u???
lol, no she's right here.... in fact she's in bed... if it wasnt for me having the urge to keep replying to all these then i'd be there too (got like.. a dozen reply thingo emails, opened them all up... guess what? everyone of them was because of you GRRrrrrRR :evil: )

anywayz, i'll shut up for the night now i guess lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

u so have missed me. its cute lol