[MELB] Sun 12th Nov Marysville

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sephanite
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

[MELB] Sun 12th Nov Marysville

Post by Sephanite »

With the success of the GOR cruise, i have put together this final cruise for the year organized by myself. Yes i know it is short notice but i know people ar finishing exams and are spewing about the Great Ocean Road cruise. Details are as follows

A cruise intended for the fans of twisty roads and nice scenery with a stop over in Healsville.

Date: Sunday 12th November

Organiser: Sam Tea
e-mail: samt@gtcarclub.com
mobile: 0433989898

Meet Point: Sofia (corner Ferntree Gully Rd close to Jells Rd) <--- may need to change

Meet Time: 9:00am for 9:15am Departure

What to Bring: Car, Fuel (300km), Money for Lunch

Cost: Lunch money

Event Description: a drive through reefton spur and black spur bypassing marysville as the weather seems to be getting warmer. Please drive safely
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

You guys seem to cruise every week 8O
LED ALL the things.
Sephanite
Apprentice

Post by Sephanite »

heh this is the last one for me... then i will be stopping for the rest of the year :( on that note, if anyone needs some help organizing any event, just give me a shout and i will be more then happy to help
Sephanite
Apprentice

Post by Sephanite »

Due to rain forecast for the weekend, i have decided to cancel this cruise. This means that the Great Ocean Road cruise will be the last cruise organized by myself for the year. If anyone would like any help at all organizing any cruises/events in the future, please dont hesitate to give me a shout