NT

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

NT

Post by Sparhawk »

Just noticed there isnt a Northern Territory thread. Are there actually any FTO's in the NT ? All those unlimited speeds and open roads... <sigh> or do they live in "Northern SA" - contradiction in terms if ever I saw one...
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I know of 1 car that is up there... that's about it thou lol
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

No more unlimited speeds......they just brought in speed limits and demerit points!!!

Jaime
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

OK, NT off my list of potential places to live...
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

lol they would have to do more than have unlimited speed limits to get me to consider living up there....
sully

No Speed Limits yet!!!

Post by sully »

Im from Darwin and i just drove down to melbourne... got here in 2 days... driving back next week... monday. via adelaide... its'a hell of a drive!! :lol:

Id show you some photos but i dont know how to!

We should have our own section for NT FTO people... there is quite a few up there... at least ten.... well thats a lot considering its a rare-ish car and the hell all people that live there.[/img]
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

I was in the NT when I first got my FTO and signed up here a few years ago! I've just moved back to Adelaide though so maybe that doesn't count :) I'm now living in Ingle Farm.

My FTO sounds pretty sick (not the good kind of sick) and she's had some bad experiences in Alice Springs. Front end got wrecked by Great Southern Railways, back got pushed in by ABC Transport, damage to the sides by random bastards in carparks, etc)... and the paint is screwed from being left sitting in the sun for the last 8 months while I was in Brisbane... But it's still an FTO!

:(
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Well, welcome back to Adelaide. Maybe we will see you around sometime :D and if you need advice on where to go to get things for your car, ask the locals here on the forum, I'm sure someone can reccommend a place for just about anything...
veilside
Apprentice

Post by veilside »

Thanks, it's great to be back :) I'll definitely be along for cruises or whatever!

I'm booked in for a service and general checkup at Morpowa on Thursday. I read here that they're pretty good and they're not far from where I live. Need some body work done too but I'm on a uni student budget so that'll have to wait :cry: