Spitfires Hello

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

spitfire
jedwabna poszewka promocja

A proud new FTO owner

Post by spitfire »

Hi all, Spitfire coming at you for the first time. Signed for my new beast today and picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait. I am probably going to need help on what all the gizzmos do so hopefully i wont bore you all.
[/b]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey man welcome to the club. start your own post in the newbies section telling evry1 a little about urself and your ride. Have fun with your new car u'll love it
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
dstocks
National Vice President

and piccies

Post by dstocks »

and pictures. We want pictures :D
WTTC
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

wttc!! and i don't know if anybody's told u, but u have to mail $5 to either me or jonowong, just a "initiation" everybody goes through 8)

lol anyway yea post some pics!!
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    jonowong
    Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

we have 2678 members...

we dont need another... get out :arrow:
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol hes just so friendly thtas what i love about him
    CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
    FTO338
    Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

WTTC, well i'm sure you will find all the information you want and need here. Just keep in mind, we do have a search button, located next to "Forum FAQ" :wink: so don't be afraid to use it.
    DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8AFRE wrote:lol hes just so friendly thtas what i love about him
    mate u can keep your "loving feelings" to urself!!

spitifre, stay away from I8AFRE 8)

plus, whereabts r u? we need more ppl to come on sydney cruises!
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.