26 NOV SUNDAY Lawrence Hargrave Drive

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:lol ah well, damn i need insurance!
Would have been extremely wise to have it on this cruise... Bout 30 seconds into it, I decided the seat belt wasn't good enough & donned the harness!
turbo_rvr

Post by turbo_rvr »

Bennoz you forgot to mention the RVR when listing the cars that were on the cruise.. :( You mentioned the Clio and not the RVR...

Haha jokes.. no body seems to know what my car is! (I like it that way!)

It was an awesome day hey. Great turn out! Didn't know if the RVR would keep up with the evos but it did no worries.. I have pics of my speedo hitting 160+ :lol:

PS: Nice sneaky shot of 'that chick'.. everyone seems to be enjoying the pic!

PPS: That'd be MY woman.. :evil:
Ride: 96 RVR Super Sports Gear
Mods: Evo VII wheels, chrome tint, Evo VIII MR BOV, Boost controller, magnecor leads, NGK plugs, 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust, big stainless cannon, K&N air filter, custom cold air intake piping, Meek performance compute
GRT-EVO

Post by GRT-EVO »

thanks goes to the FTO's for coming along and mixing it with the evo's- each car went hard and kept up very well! Two of them waited paitently behind me at the base of maquarie pass as we gave the buses a chance to get up- we got a good clean run about half way up as a result. Didnt take long for me to loose you guys though hehe

Dont forget to check out the pics on evolutionoz and come say hi- AJ, i'm sure you'l get on the forums eventualy hehe... Pics start on about page 8

http://www.evolutionoz.net/forum/phpBB2 ... php?t=6155

So when you boys organising an FTO cruise where the evo's can tag along?

Cheers,
Mitch
Mitch
Evo VI Tommi
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

turbo_rvr wrote:Bennoz you forgot to mention the RVR when listing the cars that were on the cruise.. :( You mentioned the Clio and not the RVR...

Haha jokes.. no body seems to know what my car is! (I like it that way!)

It was an awesome day hey. Great turn out! Didn't know if the RVR would keep up with the evos but it did no worries.. I have pics of my speedo hitting 160+ :lol:

PS: Nice sneaky shot of 'that chick'.. everyone seems to be enjoying the pic!

PPS: That'd be MY woman.. :evil:
Ahh yes! I probably forgot because I didnt get any pics or the RVR! I love it, turbo madness in a mini Nimbus :D

And the shot of your misses... well I was actually just trying to get the view... I didnt have the heart to tell her to move :oops: :lol:

GTR-EVO wrote:So when you boys organising an FTO cruise where the evo's can tag along?
Hopefully next Jan will be the next one :wink:

By then I expect to have the HP to keep up with you :twisted:

---> http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 8&start=60
turbo_rvr

Post by turbo_rvr »

Haha ... no worries Bennoz. It looked like a view shot to me with a few people in the way .. you should've told her to move!

Loved your FTO btw. Really nice example. Make sure you let Evolutionoz know when you guys are cruising again. Cheers
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Some awesome pics there... almost makes me wish I still lived in Sydney... but then again... nah, Adelaide hills rock :twisted:

I like the "over roof" pics Ben, how exactly did you do them while you were driving ?
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Sparhawk wrote:I like the "over roof" pics Ben, how exactly did you do them while you were driving ?
Erm... sorta juggling the camera out the window while trying to change gears & steering with the knees lol. Not easy, almost dropped it twice!
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

GRT-EVO wrote:AJ, i'm sure you'l get on the forums eventualy hehe...
Finally got on there now as AJ. (must remember the .)

Thanks for a wicked cruise Mitch. Looking forward to the next one.

Sublime. I saw 2 very, very close crashes, so probably best that you didn't risk it. Like I said, I'd rather not come on a cruise and wish I had, than come on a cruise and wish I hadn't :roll:
Blasphemy
Grease Monkey

Post by Blasphemy »

Yeah, I nearly got t-boned by a commodore while making a u-turn. One second it was clear, then it wasn't. Usually it wouldn't have been a problem, but the commodore was really flying.

There was a nice rubber cloud, but nobody got hit so it's all good.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol damn AJ u make it sound so scary, its scaring me even if i HAD insurance haha..
well anyway, im gonna have to convince just cars to accept monthly payment cos $2467 is too much in 1 hit for me ( -_-)a

well ill b insured by next cruise newai
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

I would to get my hands on a yellow evo vii.