Wollongong Cruise We Should Plan one In January ?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Oliver89
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Wollongong Cruise We Should Plan one In January ?

Post by Oliver89 »

Hey there guy's...

For The Start Of 2007 we should Make a Cruise Down To wollongong
for all us Sydney Guy's All FTO's are Welocme :wink: I would Love to cruise down together...In The Morning around 10-11am & then have lunch , take photo's and cruise back... Yes Petrol Could be abit Expensive ( sorry ) but thats only if you's are willing for it...it doesnt have to go through...

Meeting Point Will Be Where ever you guy's want it to be I don't want To point Out Locations We can discuss it on here...plenty of time till Jnauary.

My Birthday is also in January 25th lol so we can celebrate that lol haha 8) and i think taking photo's down at Gong or at some beach next to the water will be Great...

Up to you guy's Let me Know soon....

Cruise will Be on a weekend on a sunday mainly In January...

The Date will be your Choice...

Location will be your choice so it's fair for all of us sydney guy's...

i think it'll be awersom. :D

Peace olly. :wink:
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

wow I can see somebody's real eager to go on a cruise :P

but unfortunately we'll have to wait on the club pres to make the call on when the cruises happen since the co-ordinaters have to be free (most of them anyway) for the cruise to happen!

well it sounds good to me, but we'll have to wait for a thumbs up from the "big shots" :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

No Problem...as soon as we get the Tumbs Up it'll be On..."Thats If we do get the thumbs up " lol but yeah man i am Eager to go on cruise's..

We'll just wait and see. :D

As long as i no Sublime Your hear to help lol your a top lad. :wink: :)
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

haha thanks man, i dont know anywhere near as much as some other people, but if i can help with anything, i totally will :twisted:
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

sublime19 wrote:wow I can see somebody's real eager to go on a cruise :P

but unfortunately we'll have to wait on the club pres to make the call on when the cruises happen since the co-ordinaters have to be free (most of them anyway) for the cruise to happen!

well it sounds good to me, but we'll have to wait for a thumbs up from the "big shots" :lol:
i do recall a youngin that was quite eager himself when he first got his car hehe
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

JOeJOe wrote:

i do recall a youngin that was quite eager himself when he first got his car hehe
Especially after a run up to Wollombi!

We'll organise one soon Oliver. We are heading out with the Evo guys this weekend if your up :wink:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

hahaha!! yea i was, especially after that first cruise, i just couldnt WAIT to go to the next one!! seriously, i can say "i hadn't REALLY driven a car until i went on that cruise"

altho the last one was bit of a granny cruise cos of all the traffic, it was still good 8)

and im still thinking if i should go on the cruise with the evos.. i dont wanna be left behind and not being able to catch up at all, the power difference is way too crazy! at least ben has the works! if he cant keep up then no chance in hell for me :cry:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Bennoz wrote:
JOeJOe wrote:

Especially after a run up to Wollombi!

We'll organise one soon Oliver. We are heading out with the Evo guys this weekend if your up :wink:
Fantastic Thanks man...

Well i cant this weekend man...i cant go anywhere untill the start of december because work is very busy for me and November is an Important month and i need the Money...sorry but December Onwards i am up for anything If i can get Clear from work. :wink:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

sublime19 wrote:haha thanks man, i dont know anywhere near as much as some other people, but if i can help with anything, i totally will :twisted:
excellent...well if the cruise does go ahead...Me and You can be the Organises and stuff maybe with The help of a couple of other people as well. :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

haha nah we would have to leave the organising upto the organisers :P

if its a club cruise, "the club is a legal entity" and we gotta sign some paper sayin we wont do stupid shiet or wateva just for "legal purposes" :?

i mean we can prolli organise a mini meet or wateva but as far as a proper crusie goes, that's upto Ben, aj or kazbah for nsw :wink:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:if its a club cruise, "the club is a legal entity" and we gotta sign some paper sayin we wont do stupid shiet or wateva just for "legal purposes" :?
That just means if you mugs screw up & prang your car whilst on an official cruise you wont / cant sue the club! And by club - that means me... bucks stops with me on those sorts of issues. I got better things to do with my time than sit in court! :wink:
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

im gonna sue bennos for defamation of character!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

jonowong wrote:im gonna sue bennos for defamation of character!
Thats very rude of you, you rude pr*ck! :D
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

sublime19 wrote:haha nah we would have to leave the organising upto the organisers :P

if its a club cruise, "the club is a legal entity" and we gotta sign some paper sayin we wont do stupid shiet or wateva just for "legal purposes" :?

i mean we can prolli organise a mini meet or wateva but as far as a proper crusie goes, that's upto Ben, aj or kazbah for nsw :wink:
Oh Fair Enough...Cool Cool...I understand the Concepts Now. :wink:

Thats a Good idea. :)
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

we've had 1 or 2 unofficial night time meet ups too. Nothing to do with the club so no need to sign papers... :twisted:
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

:lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

LOL why would anybody sue u over their own mistake lol
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:LOL why would anybody sue u over their own mistake lol
Erm... it gets kinda ugly when its 4 FTO's that all need new front & rear bars... do the math! :wink:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

It's a CYA policy. Cover Your Arse.
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

hehe hey guys Im so up for it, Im all the way from Port Macquarie which is like 4hrs from Sydney lolz. But i cant wait, give me times and dates so i can work something out :D