wazzupppp? i'm new here

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sublime19 »

boarsai wrote:Bought it, it's had a few owners in Aus. I'm not a massive fan of the interior... as it didn't go with elegantly simple like the exterior... with time and money perhaps that'll change :)
lol a lot of time and money has already gone into it :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I had major twitches in my pants over that car till I saw the inside... looked like the inside of a kids ski boot 8O Me thinks you need to loose the fluffy blue & go for the leatherette 8)
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

sublime19 wrote:lol a lot of time and money has already gone into it :P
Better their money then mine ;) Got a car with 90% of the sound system nicely done and still intact - he wanted the head unit, I was fine with getting a new one :) Way too much effort/money spent on the sound system and what not... seriously crazy.
Bennoz wrote:I had major twitches in my pants over that car till I saw the inside... looked like the inside of a kids ski boot 8O Me thinks you need to loose the fluffy blue & go for the leatherette 8)
That's the plan... leatherette, suspension and some engine work, very interested in your supercharger plans... altho I've got a GPX so will probably require more work :(

Just getting the new head unit into the damn thing was enough pain for this month however haha :D Ah well at least it's working :D

You should see the wiring in the boot, I'm sure the first owner had it zip tied and looking like gold... but man now it's like noodles gone crazy down there under the boards. :S I could spend an entire weekend sorting just that out haha it's a mess.

You ever see the interior in the flesh though benoz? Anyone who's seen the pics from fast4s and what not had a bit of a up-chuck over the interior. I am one of them, it looks fluffy and baby blue in those pics. It's not quite that bad in real life... not fluffy (well not extreme when brushed the right way) and definitely paler blue.

I still want a change... I'm truely not sure what I want exactly though, guess I'll be off to many car shows.

The cars showing her age a bit though, needs some tidying up here and there but I still love it to death. :D My gixxer (suzuki GSXR 600) is sitting dejected in the garage and sadly I have to sell her... I'll get another when I can though... but yeah the cars taken precedence. :roll:

With christmas, moving to a new house (which I'm yet to find!) and all the other expenses of not working thru the festive season the new toys for the car are going to have to wait till new year... I can keep researching though :D

Edit: I'd love suggestions on what I should do with the interior ... any links to examples of anything tidy wouldn't go astray if anyone has some laying about the traps.