wazzupppp? i'm new here

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

8_Ballz
jedwabna poszewka promocja

wazzupppp? i'm new here

Post by 8_Ballz »

yow.....yow..yow wazzup peoplez? i drive a custom yellow fto with 18 inch black with polish lip hehehe nuttin special, i want it post the picture of my car but i dont know how to do it maybe anyone could help me but anywayz ..... c u around guys.
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

WTTC mate.

You can have pics hosted on image servers for free. I use www.imageshack.us. Resize it first, upload it to the server and then copy the link to the picture. The text of the link will look something like this-

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1128/p1010078ei9.jpg

Come back to FTO Aus and post your message or reply. Add [img]before%20and[/img] after the link (Or use the button at the top to do it) Use the Preview button down the bottom to check it worked.

Look forward to seeing some pics.

Good luck.
sublime19
Sooty!

Re: wazzupppp? i'm new here

Post by sublime19 »

8_Ballz wrote:yow.....yow..yow wazzup peoplez? i drive a custom yellow fto with 18 inch black with polish lip hehehe nuttin special, i want it post the picture of my car but i dont know how to do it maybe anyone could help me but anywayz ..... c u around guys.
Jono is on holidays so I gotta fill in his shoes..
Here's a pic for u to make u feel welcome!

Now that we have that out of the way - WTTC and yea, use imageshack it's too easy. Note u dont even have to resize the images urself, there's a box which u can tick and select and the website resizes it for you!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Re: wazzupppp? i'm new here

Post by TCGPX »

sublime19 wrote:Note u dont even have to resize the images urself, there's a box which u can tick and select and the website resizes it for you!
Sublime's right, but if it's a high res pic it's quicker to do it first. Thought I'd try n teach ya the better way from the start :wink:
m3nG
Grease Monkey

Post by m3nG »

NICE RIDE! WTTC!
8_Ballz

pic

Post by 8_Ballz »

khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

hehehe nice wing...nice yellow...looks the goods man...
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

Looks nice and yellow.

Don't like the wing, nothing personal though, I just don't like wings full stop.

EDIT: I had to get a friend to read this thread and ask him wtf WTTC stands for hahaha :oops: He said "Welcome to the club" ... is that correct? ><
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

boarsai wrote:Looks nice and yellow.

Don't like the wing, nothing personal though, I just don't like wings full stop.

EDIT: I had to get a friend to read this thread and ask him wtf WTTC stands for hahaha :oops: He said "Welcome to the club" ... is that correct? ><
yes.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Seems to be a lot of posting going on & not a lot of reading! :x

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=9093

:lol:

And WTTC 8_Ballz, tidy ride :wink:
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

haha I tend to stick clear of the newbie threads on forums they tend to be filled with exciting posts such as "h3y guy5 1m n3w h3re ROFLOLOLOLOLOL" maybe I've frequented one too many forums dominated by 12 year olds... but maybe I should have a look around :lol:
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

That's a nice yellow, i really need a repaint.

The original yellow is fading away plus the scratches don't make the car too appealing.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Nice car man, I'm not a fan of wings either but yours seems to compliment it slightly, so I like it. :)

Welcome.
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

oodLes wrote:Nice car man, I'm not a fan of wings either but yours seems to compliment it slightly, so I like it. :)

Welcome.
Yeah goes well with the mags as far as wings go imo :)

Looks tidy :D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

boarsai wrote:haha I tend to stick clear of the newbie threads on forums they tend to be filled with exciting posts such as "h3y guy5 1m n3w h3re ROFLOLOLOLOLOL" maybe I've frequented one too many forums dominated by 12 year olds... but maybe I should have a look around :lol:
mate is your car the old "ULIKE" FTO??
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

khunjeng wrote:
boarsai wrote:haha I tend to stick clear of the newbie threads on forums they tend to be filled with exciting posts such as "h3y guy5 1m n3w h3re ROFLOLOLOLOLOL" maybe I've frequented one too many forums dominated by 12 year olds... but maybe I should have a look around :lol:
Yes it is (stop drooling).
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Supplanter wrote:
khunjeng wrote:
Yes it is (stop drooling).
thats is hot sh*t...the inside has full re-trim...damn.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

yea man.. but the major thing that made the ULIKE fto hot was the paintjob. if u notice there wasnt much on the exterior it was just cos there was a very very nice paintjob and rims to match.. something so simple turned into something so.. Crazy! Mix n match - it was purely very good taste and judgement.

I wouldn't have the balls to go for a paintjob like that though, i would die from paranoia of someone doing something to my car lol

My car needs a paintjob though but i cant afford it lol.. I just cant stop finding faults with it now :( I just want it be.. clean and pitch pitch shiny black lol
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

khunjeng wrote:
so Boarsai is the guy who's bought ULIKE? or is he the guy who actually worked on it?
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

Bought it, it's had a few owners in Aus. I'm not a massive fan of the interior... as it didn't go with elegantly simple like the exterior... with time and money perhaps that'll change :)