Recomended exhaust workshops in SA?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TCGPX
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Recomended exhaust workshops in SA?

Post by TCGPX »

Went and saw Santa the other day and asked him for a nice new zorst for Christmas :D.
He said even though I hadn't been very good this year he'd get me one anyway, but asked me where the best places to buy one would be.

Anyone recommend some good workshops, preferably having experience with FTO's?
DesertStormBlack
Grease Monkey

Post by DesertStormBlack »

exhaust technologies is great.. down goodwood road.. #253 to be exact.. marky mark the owner and mechnaic fitted me out with a full custom built stainless steel with a junbl muff.. great job.. i told him i want my fto to sound like its got balls.. and it sounds like it's got balls of iron now.. excellent guy and mech.. he'll help you out.. likes fto's as well.. added bonus.. lol..

enjoy, tushar
honk if youre happy and ill honk back
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

Went to visit Marky Mark and his funky bunch yesterday. Seemed to know their stuff. Cheers for the info.

How much you pay for yours? They quoted me on a semi-stainless system which seemed the better of the two options they mentioned. Better sound while still giving good performance. You said yours was full stainless, wondering if it's the same system or not.
DesertStormBlack
Grease Monkey

exhaust technologies

Post by DesertStormBlack »

i'm pretty sure mines a full ss sys.. but it was two years ago.. could be semi.. how much did he quote for yours? i paid 895 all up for all piping minus the dumppipe , muffler hiflo cat and labour. i'm sure about the price though..
honk if youre happy and ill honk back