Cops are better then Lawyers???

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cops are better then Lawyers???

Post by FTO338 »

Ok some of u are already know i'm associate with few Lawyers (friends & family), so i usually don't have any problem with them until now. Read the following 2 storys & C what u guys think??

Story 1: On Monday, after work as i warming up my car at the carpark where my new work is, theres this 2 ppl looking at me as they walking toward their Jaguar (is a S Type V8 4.2 current model) one male & one female. They both got into the car & start heading off 2 the gate, but as the drove pass my car they stop right in front of my car, then got out & said " This is a modern car rite??" & i said "yes" "We both got a modern car, so why r u warming up your car?? Its not a Ferrari, is only a MITSUBISHI" knowing his a lawyer i don't want 2 say anything or do anything that will give him a chance 2 sue my ass off, so i let it go. The next day he try 2 file a compliant to the property manager & stop me from warming up my car. Well good try but theres no law & regulation saying that ppl can't warm up their car. Mine u my exhaust isn't loud either. So the verdict for Mitsubishi Vs Jaguar, Mitsubitshi WON!!

Story 2: Once again as i went home yesterday, i got pull over by the cops for random breathe test, & few cops were check out the car. As I drove off, the cops were saying "Nice car!!!". Now here's something u don't hear everyday from the cops.

So after witnessing the attitude from both party (cops & lawyers) is the conclution say that Cops are better then Lawyers???

I'm K.Lo & thats my 2 cents
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Ok FTO338...

First - the bloke in the Jag sounds like a poof that has his husbands g-string on too tight and its chaffing him....;)

Second - after putting in a complaint about you for warming up your car I think I need to lend you my baseball bat so that you can re-educate him and....

Third - I think he was jealous cos he spent so much money on his 'Jag' only to find that your 'Mitsu' was better and he probably has a small pecker too....haha

I hate jealous knobs...}:~[

Ps. it dont matter how new your car is warming it up is always a good idea or it wont be new for very long...

Robb...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

...sigh, at the end of the day, they're like insurance companies... everybody hate their guts, but by the same token sometimes you can't do without them either...

toss-bags like those are not even worth our anguish or envy in the the 1st place... get on with life and get over it... done trip over it.
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

Trying to show you up in front of the ladies maybe?? :roll:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Mate if he try 2 proof himself in front of that old fart ugly tart, then he is either "low self-esteem short dick bastard" or maybe after a long hard day of screw up other peoples life, he doesn't need a beer goggles, cause his brain r screw already!!!

I won't even go anywhere near her, even with full protective clothings!!!
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.