FTO For Parts

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by SILVERFISH »

oldie wrote:Hi guys, you had my phone number and didn't ring? saying on this site "well'l take it subject to inspection is not communicating with ME". 1st come 1st served. However it's not yet paid for so come Saturday night your hopes might live again.
sorry buddy, rob (tarkus) had your number and was arranging our inspection for saturday, and the inspection was pretty much a formality.
i'll PM you my contact details incase things fall through.
thanks for letting us know.
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

If you Vic lads do end up getting this, and the front and rear bumper are OK, I'll put in for the car.
LED ALL the things.
droidy
Grease Monkey

Post by droidy »

far lets all chuck in for this ASAP so it doesn't fall thru :cry:
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

droidy wrote:far lets all chuck in for this ASAP so it doesn't fall thru :cry:
pretty sure it already has :(
wasn't a question of who was chipping in or the cash...
it's just that someone else got around to inspect before we could
if that deal fails we'll get it... but don't hold your breath folks
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
oldie
Apprentice

Post by oldie »

SOLD & GONE

THanks for the interest guys :D
m3nG
Grease Monkey

Post by m3nG »

Hey guys don't know how to break it to ya's but ive bought the car.. I pm'd oldie soon as i saw the post & i contacted him & went to check the car out.. picked it up this morning, I didnt say anything on this thread because i didnt know what to say.. seeing as you guys kinda assumed it was yours, =\ sorry bois.. But hey suppose for some of you guys it isnt too bad since you can still get some parts that you're after.. The things that ill be taking from the car is the boot / wing, strut braces, struts, right rear interior panel and the back parcel tray & a few bits of wiring.. Those that are intrested in the parts that s not mentioned can pm me with what you're after and ill see what i can do for you.. first come first serve.. Thanks! & once again.. sorry bois! :oops:
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

m3nG wrote:Hey guys don't know how to break it to ya's but ive bought the car.. I pm'd oldie soon as i saw the post & i contacted him & went to check the car out.. picked it up this morning, I didnt say anything on this thread because i didnt know what to say.. seeing as you guys kinda assumed it was yours, =\ sorry bois.. But hey suppose for some of you guys it isnt too bad since you can still get some parts that you're after.. The things that ill be taking from the car is the boot / wing, strut braces, struts, right rear interior panel and the back parcel tray & a few bits of wiring.. Those that are intrested in the parts that s not mentioned can pm me with what you're after and ill see what i can do for you.. first come first serve.. Thanks! & once again.. sorry bois! :oops:
I will have the gearbox and lsd
pm sent
droidy
Grease Monkey

Post by droidy »

pm sent regarding afformentione parts. ESPECIALLY BRAKES :lol: