FS: 1 SET OF LOWERED SPRINGS

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FS: 1 SET OF LOWERED SPRINGS

Post by I8A4RE »

I have 1 set of lowered springs for sale thats front and rear. The set are king spring super lows and were only on the car for a month before i decided to get coilovers. looking for around the $100 mark pm me with offers
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Re: FS: 1 SET OF LOWERED SPRINGS

Post by JOeJOe »

I8AFRE wrote:I have 1 set of lowered springs for sale thats front and rear. The set are king spring super lows and were only on the car for a month before i decided to get coilovers. looking for around the $100 mark pm me with offers
How low??
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im not totally sure as when i brought them i thought my car was standard height but once i replaced with these king springs found out that it was already lowered and these just lowered it slightly but from memory i think its like 1.5" lower than standard
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
wogboy
Apprentice

Post by wogboy »

sent you pm very intereasted r they still avaliable ?
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I might be interested, have you sold them yet?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

SORRY GUYS ALL SOLD, Maybe selling some more next week