FTO AUST MALLACOOTA MULTISTATE CRUISE - IT'S ON!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JSP-INC
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by JSP-INC »

depends on when it is and if i can get time off.. is there any confirmed dates??
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:D ps.... good news!!!! - it doesn't get too cold there (being right on the beach) even winter is apparently moderate. The flats also have wood heaters (with HEAPS of firewood).

Steve and Rob took photos so hopefully we'll have them up shortly - especially the race to the top of a small cliff (large hill) by the boys to check out the best photo spots.

Keep watching the main page for more info.

Cheers
Tanya
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

...and after a brief discussion with Steve, it looks like this event will be penned for the 5th June, because apparently the Queen's B'day long weekend has been completely booked out... :roll:

but take it from me - we've got big big plans in store guys n' gals - you WILL REGRET IT if you miss out! it's gonna be one helluva party!! :twisted: :D
TheSentry
Grease Monkey

Post by TheSentry »

GPXXX wrote:but take it from me - we've got big big plans in store guys n' gals - you WILL REGRET IT if you miss out! it's gonna be one helluva party!! :twisted: :D
If it involves close bodily contact I'm there! :lol::twisted:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

TheSentry wrote:
GPXXX wrote:but take it from me - we've got big big plans in store guys n' gals - you WILL REGRET IT if you miss out! it's gonna be one helluva party!! :twisted: :D
If it involves close bodily contact I'm there! :lol::twisted:
Robb, i'll leave him with you mmmkay, be gentle! JK...!! :lol:
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

:D Check out the Multi-State Cruise Sticky in the NSW forum - I've updated the information with ideas of costing/ accom/ dates etc....

Cheers
Tanya
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

Teania wrote::D Check out the Multi-State Cruise Sticky in the NSW forum - I've updated the information with ideas of costing/ accom/ dates etc....

Cheers
Tanya
and for those too lazy to go look
Teania wrote::D OK - some more info :D

As you know, we checked out Mallacoota over the weekend.

Cruise Date: 5th June (option to stay Sun night as well 6th June)

Accomodation: The place we checked out has several different types of accomodation - one place is a big 2 storey joint with SEVEN bedrooms and several bathrooms. Polished wood floors, kitchens etc...... Raaawwwtthher fancy. There is also a 3 bedroom farmhouse with King/ Queen and Single bed bedrooms. Plus heaps of 2 bedroom flats.

This gives people a lot of choice - people can either share or have private rooms - whatever. When you are confirming, please let me know your choice.

Cost:- At this stage it looks to be around $70.00 per first person, for those of you who choose to bring a partner - there would be a reduced price for them of somewhere round the $40.00 mark.....

What do you get for your money?? Accomodation, Dinner Sat night - including drinks - prob beer/ wine/ softdrinks and breakfast on the Sunday morning.

All of this will be confirmed shortly - I am waiting to get final prices back from a few places regarding the dinner Sat night.

We are planning rest stops and photo shoots along the way, it is a longer drive than some people are probably used to - so we will be doing the stop/revive/survive thing regularly.

All in all it will be a great weekend. Please PM me if you are interested in coming so I can make sure I pre-book enough accomodation.

Cheers
Tanya

ALSO is it alright if i brought 2 of my friends. 1 of them you already met, adrian. and one of them is a car enthusiest and will most likely bust out alotta ques. for you guys.

Tim
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hey Timmy thax for posting the Quote, it save me alots of time, cause as everyone know my internet is bloody slow, & even slower as now i run 2 firewall & 2 anti-virus at the same time.

& yeah i'm sure everyone will welcome your friends to come along :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hi guys and Girls,
I will definately be at this one will be excellent to see some interstate FTO's and couldnt miss seeing all the faces we will see along the way !
Make sure I video cam from inside the car !

:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I'm sure there'll be lots of Video Cam from every state & maybe we should combine them all & make a short film :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

FTO338 wrote:I'm sure there'll be lots of Video Cam from every state & maybe we should combine them all & make a short film :wink:
i don't suppose you sell video cameras in your shop too eh Kev? ;):D
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

GPXXX wrote:
FTO338 wrote:I'm sure there'll be lots of Video Cam from every state & maybe we should combine them all & make a short film :wink:
i don't suppose you sell video cameras in your shop too eh Kev? ;):D
Geeeee i wonder how do u know hey, but i mainly do Sony & Canon.

Personally i prefer the Panasonic as its the only one in the world who produce a 3CCD (digital move) with 3MP (digital still) video camera. Most digital video camera are only 1CCD, & Sony is the only one come close with 3CCD but 2MP
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

FTO338 wrote:
Geeeee i wonder how do u know hey, but i mainly do Sony & Canon.

Personally i prefer the Panasonic as its the only one in the world who produce a 3CCD (digital move) with 3MP (digital still) video camera. Most digital video camera are only 1CCD, & Sony is the only one come close with 3CCD but 2MP
so you'll be donating one to the club ;)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Sure steve, just wait for it in your mail :wink: It should arrive ONE day
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

in other words, not a chance in hell... LoL :lol:

how much for the Panasonic in terms of price range?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

RRP for the Panasonic is $3849, with all the other accessories (Lens filter, extra heavy duty battery, proper carry bag, tripod stand, cleaning kits......) it could cost you up to $4500 RRP. But its well worth it, the quality is the best i've seen/use for domestic market.

And thats why no way in Hell i can give one away heheeheh
SilentBob
Mechanic

Post by SilentBob »

PS for those that dont know, i work in retail selling stuff like video/still digital cams, dvds, home theatre and stuff...
and my discounts are always open to fellow FTO owners(though unless you live somewhat around Newcastle it may not help, but hey i can give you a price to haggle with ;) )

SilentBob
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

SilentBob wrote:PS for those that dont know, i work in retail selling stuff like video/still digital cams, dvds, home theatre and stuff...
and my discounts are always open to fellow FTO owners(though unless you live somewhat around Newcastle it may not help, but hey i can give you a price to haggle with ;) )

SilentBob
U lost me dude, so if anyone live near you, u can't give them discount?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

dam miss read u post hahahaah i got it now